where am I? I wanna go home

Mango woke up to a bright light in his face and ...voices?

'I told you we can't!'
'But you know what "mom and dad" will do if we don't!'

Mango slowly got up with a grunt as his head still hurt the two other people? No cookies? 'Hes not really sure' looked at him as he looked up to meat two fish-like eyes

"Hey are you alright?"
"Ya you hit your head really hard!...wait I never said my name! I'm Sorbet Shark! And this is my brother Jelly-Gummy Shark" as Sorbet gave a little wave "what's your name?"

"M-man-mango c-cookie..."
"Well nice to meet you Mango cooke!"

"Brother he looks terrified! I don't think he has seen a shark before" Sorbet looked at him and sighed "your right...hey Mango cookie?" Mango looked up in terror "ye-yes?" "Are you scared of us if so them were really sorry we don't mean to frighten you..." Mango look at them with a sad expression "n-no your not it..its just you kinda took me with out any reason and I got scared....and one question...how am I able to breathe in the water?"

The brothers looked at each other "well it a spell that I know...and um..."
"Sorbet just tell him...it best he knows" Mango looked at them puzzled "know what?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sorbet Shark!!"

Mango shouted as he chaces Sorbet and you mite be wondering what did Sorbet do? Well...

-insert eddsworld flashback noise-

"Are you sure this is wise? I mean once he gets used to this I dont think he will be able to walk once he gets his legs back"
"Don't worry I'll help him"
"I still think this is a bad idea"
"Stop worrying brother"

-end of flashback-

"Hey I said I'm sorry!"
"You gave me a fish tail!"
"Mango please calm down!"

-after that-

After Mango trying to chase Sorbet shark the best he could because he does not know how to swim with a tail "now that that's out of the way back to business. Sorbet we still need to hid him until we can get him back to him home" "yes I know but you know how "mom and dad" get if they dont see a cookie on there...well you know!"

Mango started to cry and the two sharks looked at him with worry "Mango are you okay?"

Mango look at Sorbet with teary and sad eyes and said "w-where a-am I? I wa-wanna go h-home..."