Why are you trying to escape? pt1

⚠️Shouting, cussing, and slight harrassment⚠️ if this triggers you please stop reading

-Dead

"What do we do?!" Sorbet said as Mango was having a mental breakdown right now. Gummy looked over at his brother "I told you this was a bad Idea of bring him here!"

"Yes I know now but hear me out what if we introduce him to mom and dad?" Gummy look like he was about to say something but then said "you know that's not a bad Idea" Sorbet looked at his brother happy then looked towards Mango who I still having a breakdown went over to him and tried to conform him

"Hey its okay everything is okay" Mango looked up at him "I *hic* wanna go *hic* home" "we will get you home but we need to introduce you to our parents so they wont get suspicious of a random cookie being here is that okay?" Mango didn't respond for a minute but then nodded his head in agreement "alright but first we need to teach you how to swim" then Sorbet looked at him with a serious face "but you have to Promise me to not and i mean not try and escape I dont want you to get lost at sea trying to find your way home"

Mango nodded as Sorbet gave him a thumbs up "now let's get swimming!"

-after learning how to teach Mango to swim-

"Now that you know how to swim with a tail we need to introduce you to our parents" Gummy said with a smile as they swam down to the thrown room Mango looked at it in awe "mother father we would like to introduce you to Mango" Mango gave a bow as he found out that there royalty "he is very respectful. My name is Pure Jelly and this is my husband Jell-lopeno" (my friend came up with that name XD)

Mango was about to say something bit was cut off by someone coming thought the door "ah shes here!" The three of them looked behind and saw a female shark that looked like Sorbet but female "'oh it's her' hello...sister" Gummy said in a low and threatening voice "it good to you to- and who is this cutie?~" (ugh I'm going to hate wrighting this am i?) "Me?" Asked Mango. The shark swam up to Mango she was definitely a lot taller than him  "my name is Joel but you can call me yours~" this made Mango really uncomfortable and Sorbet could tell "umm sorry 'not sorry' to break this up but we need to talk to Mango about something it really important" "oh alright -but dont think I dont know about you and Mango he will  be mine~- any way good bye brothers and it was amazing meeting you to Mangy~"

As they swam out of the room Mango asked "who was that any why was she acting like that?" "That was our sister and she always like that to people who she finds attractive and unfortunately for you she fides you attractive" said Gummy Mango gave an oh face "well it is getting late maybe we should get to bed" the others nod.

Sorbet showed Mango to a guest room "you will stay here for the time being. Okay?" Mango only nodded before Sorbet left the room he said one thing "remember your promise do Not try and escape alright?" Magno again nodded and swam to the bed "thank you and good night" and like that Sorbet swam back to his room

-at night-

Mango slowly swam out of his room and down the hall 'I know he told me not to but I dont fully trust them...' he was so in thought that he hadn't seen where he was going and swam into a wall and knocking something over. He stood still and waited but know one came out of there rooms "oh thank the witches-" he quickly covers his mouth as he heard a door open and stood there was none other than Sorbet shark "Mango what are you doing?" Mango looked at him I worry "oh me? I umm nothing I was just...umm..." Sorbet swam over to Mango and put his hands on Mangos shoulders and ask "Why are you trying to escape?"

After Sorbet said that Mango knew he was in trouble.

Big trouble.

-I want to thank @DostieAnn for the suggestion and the idea it was really helpful!-