𝟸𝟺. 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴

Gabriel's POV

I and Calix walk inside one of my strip clubs in Milan where Roman comes every weekend. That fucking bastard was right under my nose, coming to my strip club every weekend and giving out information to my enemies.

I was never one to follow rules so even though I did not disagree with Alaric's plan, it does not mean I agree with him. I respect that man too much to doubt his ways but right now we don't have much time.

My family is in danger right now in the middle of the war and on top of that Juliet is here. The danger lurks around her as well. I am so fucking happy that she finally said no to that asshole Leon. Even if she decided to marry that bastard, I would've killed him on the wedding day, painting the aisle red.

Both Ezio and I make our way into the VIP section with our own private bar and stage. We still have some time before Roman comes here. A waitress in skimpy lingerie walks towards us swaying her hips trying to act sexy. I roll my eyes at her tactics.

"What can I get you, gentlemen, today?" she says looking directly at me.

"Two glasses of your finest whiskey" Ezio replies for me as I look straight ignoring the waitress.

She leaves and then another stripper comes and starts dancing in front of us. My mind goes back to this week when Juliet ignored me like a plague. I know that day at breakfast I put salt on her wounds and God if I did not hate myself for it.

My heart clenches every time I think about the fact that in just one more week she will leave after the wedding. I might never get to see her again and if I do that would be for business. Shaking away my thoughts I get angry as to why that fucking waitress is taking so long.

I am about to get up and go to the bar myself but a movement from the corner of my eyes stops me. I see the woman of my dreams with her raven hairs gleaming in the red lights walking towards us.

Even in a trench coat, she looks like a vixen, when she stands in front of me, I notice the bright red lipstick and her dark smokey eyes.

"Fuck!" Ezio mumbles beside me, breaking my trance.

"Fancy seeing you both here" Juliet says crossing her hands over her chest.

"I could say the same thing to you" I reply as the waitress hands us down the drinks that we ordered.

"Well, it isn't a place for a married man, or are you an adulterer as well...I wouldn't put it behind you" she says nonchalantly.

That statement made me seethe from the inside, I have been loyal...Loyal to only her for the last five years. But I was technically an adulterer because I slept with her sister and got her pregnant when sh-Don't go there Gabriel we have work to do!

"We are here for the same reason that you are" Ezio says and his eyes searching for something or someone.

"Great minds think alike" I remark and Juliet raises her eyebrow at me.

"Ez why don't you go and give Cal company at the bar while I discuss something with Gabriel" she says to Ezio.

Ezio nods and gets up finishing his drink. He walks out taking the stripper with him but not before sending a wink my way. The curtains dividing the area with the rest of the world closes and it's just her and me in the room.

"What's your plan?" she asks still standing in front of me.

"Wait for Roman to come, then capture him and torture the information out of him" I reply while taking a sip of my drink and welcoming its burning sensation which is nothing compared to what I am feeling with Juliet just in front of me.