Chapter 19

"I'm really happy to have you working here Y/N, you've shown how much you love books and how well organised you are while working. I know it's only one day a week but I can see the difference"

"I'm also really happy to work here Mrs. Gwan" you reassure the owner of the new library that you decided to work on" Her lips curve upwards in a sweet smile and she nods before she leaves.

At that moment your phone vibrates informing you of new messages from Jungkook.

< are you done?
< I'm bored

It's been 3 hours only >

< I'm not eating until you come back and cook for me

Are u gonna starve yourself all day? >

< Just text me when your done
< I'll pick you up

Alright >

"YN, your boyfriend is here" Mrs

"YN, your boyfriend is here" Mrs. Gwan interrupts your thoughts as you get ready to leave.

You know she was mentioning Jungkook when she said 'boyfriend', so you just chuckle as you get to the door. "He is not my boyfriend Mrs. Gwan, he is just a friend" she raises her brows as an 'o' shape form on her lips.

"Have a goodnight miss, see you next week"

"Goodnight Y/N, take care of yourself"

"Ugh it's so cold outside" you breathe out as you sit inside and Jungkook starts driving.

"Let me warm you up" his hand slides up your thigh as his lips curve up in a slight smirk and he keeps his eyes on the road. If he turns his eyes at your direction he would notice the red cheeks on your face. A weird feeling is growing inside your stomach which is not making it easy at all for you right now.  The embarrassing thing is he can feeel your flesh getting goosebumps from his touch.

You feel better when he didn't get it that those goosebumps you got was from his sudden touch.

As you arrive home first thing you do as always is take a shower. The hot water hitting your chest made you stay there forever, until you felt the door of the bathroom open and notice Jungkook already undressing himself.

"Jungkook what are you doing, I'm still showering" you tell him as you hide on the bathroom door naked, the hot water still running.

"I'm gonna shower with you" that sentence made you feel the same way as you felt on the car when he touched your thigh, it's weird you didn't feel that before with him, but is happening now. It's making you confused.

"Hell no, get out" you throw water drops at him as he takes his boxers of.

"Jungkook no, stop-" you try to close the door of the bathroom not to let him in but you can't beat him and his strength.

"I'll be quick" he laughs as you try to push him out.

"That's the problem, I wanted to take a long shower in peace" he laughs as you start to hit his chest.

"Come on baby, don't be so mean" he took his shower gel already washing his body as you were not there in the same bath with him. But your stomach is feeling weird again, you are not sure what this means but you lose it as he starts to wash his butt in front of you.

"Can you at least turn the other way when you wash that thing. Clearly not something I want to look at right now" you face him with a disgusted face but he responds with a smirk. He starts rubbing his length in front of you, sliding his hand up and down washing it.

"You have no shame Jungkook" you tell him as you turn your back at him, not letting him watch your blushing face and wash off the shampoo that is still on your body.

No voice coming from behind, you get out of the shower and take the towel to dry yourself. You don't know if he is checking you out but you have that feeling that makes you rush out of the shower like a murderer is following you behind with an axe in his hands.

~

"YN, wake up" he tries to calm you down but you are not hearing him.

"YN, wake up" at the useless try he shakes your body harder to wake you up from your sleep. Your eyes are teary, your body is sweating.

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare"

He heard you whimper from his bedroom and came immediately to check on you.

"I'm here, it's okay" he hugs you as he tries to calm you down while you are literally crying from the awful nightmare.

"It felt so real.." you bury your face at his chest as he hugs you tightly kissing your temple, while his shirts is getting wet from your tears.

"I'll be here until you are asleep" he brushes your hair with his big hand, while the other one is rubbing your back to give you the best comfort you could ever get.

"Stay here"

He doesn't answer that immediately making you feel scared again, you don't want him to leave, you'd feel empty. You want him there to cuddle with you, calming you with his soft and big arms. You plead him not to leave you, as he is making you feel so much better in this dark room.

"Sure" he answer with a low voice.

This is the first night you slept together in a room, after the first night you moved in to his apartment when there were a lot of thunderstorms during the night. Everytime you had something intimate with him, each one of you went to their own bedrooms. You feel bad for making him stay with you, but you want him there. You want him to breathe next to you while you sleep, you want his scent to cover your nose when your eyes open in the morning. You want him not to leave you tonight.

And he doesn't.

~💕~

Please don't forget to vote and comment, your opinion is really important.

Thank you for reading!