CH-11 HOUSE TOUR PT.2

Jin POV

"These one is Ann's." Y/N informed.

"This is Ann's office

"This is Ann's office. She works in here."

"And this is the rooftop

"And this is the rooftop. Only Ann has the access because it is the place she comes when she feel like she should be alone for some time. So whenever you don't find her in the house she must be here or at work." She showed us through the small window. We nodded in understandment.

 We nodded in understandment

Then we went downstairs.

"Y/N. Go to the garage and check whether our car is there or not." Ann said and Y/N nodded. And went somewhere.

"Show me your hands both of you." Ann said and we showed our hands. Ann put on a small bracelet which is so small that only a place for fingerprint was seen. "What is this thing?" Kook questioned eyeing the bracelet.

"A tracker in case you both runaway somewhere. I could find you with a snap of my fingers and to open that you may need a finger print and it is waterproof. So don't even try to destroy it." Ann said and we nodded. Y/N came back.

Author POV

"Our car is there." Y/N informed as Ann nodded.

"Ok. Everyone is ready. Let's go." Ann said and Y/N ran towards the door. "Excuse me miss, where do you think are you running to? Put the mask and then we leave." Ann said and made the way towards the door after wearing the masks. Everyone followed behind.

Then they went towards the garage. There was the sisters' favorite car.

 There was the sisters' favorite car

"This is our favorite car." Y/N said as she went to the front seat.

Ann POV 10:30 am

Suddenly an idea popped inside my head. Y/N wants to make Kook fall in love with her. So this is a chance.

"Bub, why don't you sit with Kookie on the backseat? I will drive." I stated. "Kim, can you sit with me in the front seat." I asked.

"Ok. No problem." Kim said flashing me a smile. I smiled back and got into the driver's seat.

"We will take some time to reach the mall. Maybe you guys should take nap." I said buckling up.

"How much time till we reach there?" Kookie asked as he buckled himself.

"An hour." I said starting the engine.

"Ok. Then I and Kookie will take a nap." Y/N said scooting closer to kook. By seeing them, a smile unknowingly a smile crept to my face. I drove past the dome.

After some time

No one uttered a single word. All the sound was made by Kook and Y/N with their soft snores. They were cuddled up together at the back. Kim seemed to like the view outside. I wanted to initiate a conversation with him.

"Kim. Even though I can't call your real name. I just want you to know something." I began as he hummed, giving me his full attention.

"I am the Leader of the Mafia Gang Diamond and the CEO of Gwan Enterprises. I have been even before I fell in love with you. I never cheated on you. And I want you to forget 'us'. You left me 5 years ago. Keep it that way. You can't fall for me again, who can leave this world anytime. I don't want anyone to be in trouble because of me. I even keep Y/N away from these mafia things. She don't even know I am a mafia. I had enough of losing my loved ones. I didn't want to tell you about this. But I don't want you to keep dreaming." I said as I glanced at him. Tears were threatening to fall. But I somehow kept it in control.

"I understand. But I need to talk to you about something in detail. Later after we reach home I want to ask you some questions." Kim said looking down. Was he crying? I nodded. I didn't want to know what was going on his mind. So I blocked it. And within a few minutes we arrived at the mall.

End of CH-11