CH-23 A VISIT

Ann POV

Ann POV

As much as I would love to just stay in my bed cuddling with Kim. I have to wake up. I looked at the ring in my hand as I admired it.

"I went to the same shop to get the same copy a long time ago. Just hoping to give it to you when I will see you again. I think my wish had been fulfilled." Jin said as he gave me a peck.

"Just because I accepted your proposal. Don't forget your promise." I warned him as I was about to stand up from the bed.

"You ain't going anywhere. Stay here." He said and pulled me back onto the bed.

"Today we are going to visit them. At Jimin's guesthouse." I said as we cuddled again.

"Why the sudden change of mind? Weren't we supposed to go next week?"

"I found her."

??? POV

"KOREA!!!! I AM BACK BABY." I screamed as I took in the breath of Korea. It's been so long since I last visited.

"Father. We are here to get Aera right?" My son asked as I glared at him.

"Why get the small fish, when we can get the big one?" I asked as he looked at me with shiny eyes.

"You are gonna give me Ann?" He asked as I nodded.

"Good thing My Chingu had the same intentions. Just that he needed her for his daughter while I needed her for my son." I said as I ruffled his hair. "First we need to visit him. Then we can go meet. Tim's Father." I said as I looked ahead.

Y/N POV

I woke up facing Kookie. He was staring at me like no tomorrow.

"Don't stare at me like that!" I said as I went under the covers.

"You think you can hide from me." He said snatching the covers. He made me hug him as I lay on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Soooo. This is our first day as a couple." He added as I nodded.

"What about it?" I asked as I faced him.

Just then our phone dinged indicating a message.

Ann / Noona

'Get Ready. I am going to meet my sister's brother-in-law's.'

"WE ARE GOING TO THE HYUNG'S/OPPA'S!!" We squealed as we ran into our rooms and got ready as soon as possible.

As we got ready our phone again dinged indicating a message.

Jin Hyung/Oppa

'Don't forget to pack. We might stay there for at least 2 weeks.'

We packed everything and went to the car as we settled down.

Jin POV

I was still getting ready when I saw the 2 Maknae's getting the luggage inside. I facepalmed myself.

"Ann! Didn't you tell them that we will go at 8:45? It is still 7.

She just shrugged. "They are a new couple. They won't be bored for 2 hours."

"I am sure they might have fallen asleep by the time we reach the car. So let's just wake them up when we reach the house." I said as we packed everything and settled on the couch watching a movie.

Right at 8:45 we went to the car and saw the couple asleep. We just nodded and got in the car.

We drove to the house and surprisingly it just took 15 mins.

I and Ann got out of the car and rang the bell.

The sleepy meow meow and the ball of Sunshine opened the door.

"NOONAA!?" They yelled and ran to hug her. Ann hugged them both.

"HEY! I am being ignored here." I pouted as the Hobi came and hugged me.

"Let me just take this luggage to their room." Ann said in a cool tone. Picking Jungkook up. We stared at her wide-eyed. "Where is their room?" Ann asked in a normal tone. Without any breathing difficulty.

"Is he light?" Yoongi asked as he stared at her with a wide eye.

"Just 80 kg. I guess" Ann spoke.

We all pointed in one direction and Ann followed it muttering a thank you.

She picked Y/N and settled them there.

That's when we came out of our trance picked all our items of luggage and settled them in our respective rooms.

"So what is the normal time everyone wakes up?" Ann asked as she just looked at the only waked 2 people in the house.

"Umm...12 maybe?" Yoongi replied.

"Great then. You guys go back to your sleep. I and Kim will cook everything." Ann said and I nodded.

"Ok then. But did you guys sleep enough? You came these early on the morning." Hoseok asked worriedly.

"Our house is just 15 minutes away. And yes we slept if not then we will sleep again." I said and they both went to their room.

"I guess calling you Kim doesn't work here. Since including you there are 3 Kim's-" Ann spoke as I cut her off.

"4 Kim's." I corrected.

"Ahh. Yes, Kim Yeona. Jimin's. So what will I call you? Jagiya?" Ann asked as she looked at me.

"Of course, you can call me that. Now that we are engaged again and you don't like anyone calling you Korean names. Except for these sleeping people of course. Let's just keep your name Ann itself." I said as I hugged her from the back.

"Ok Jagiya. Let's get cooking." Ann said and turned around giving me a peck then she turned around to find the kitchen.

'Even though it hurts.'

END OF CH-23