💐House is not a home💐pt.3

CW: Mentions of mental health and trauma, Drugs, alcohol, Panic attack?, hitting, negative down talk, blood Transphobic comments, mis-gendering, gender dysphoria, verbal abuse, yelling.

Tommy had already spent the weekend at Techno's house and today was Monday.

Tommy woke up to the fire alarm going off and a ton of yelling.

"What the hell?" Tommy whispered and walked to the kitchen. He saw his Father and two Brothers standing in the kitchen. He hid behind a door trying to hear. "WE AGREED ONLY THE WEEKEND!" Phil shouted at Techno. "Dad!" Wilbur shouted at Phil. "Yeah? I'm not letting him live sick with a bastard like you!" Techno shouted at Phil as well. "Techno why don't you just give Tommy back?" Wilbur told his twin.

"No!" - "Why?!"- "I can't tell you! Tommy needs to tell you, I can't."

"Alright, this is stupid! Just give her back! She's not your daughter!" Phil yelled. "He isn't yours either!" The twins said in unison.

'Guess Wilbur isn't drunk or high off his mind...'

You see Wilbur was a good person he was when he tried but- Most of the time he'd end up drunk or drugged and that's when he was mean. That's when he was scary. That's when the misgendering happens and fighting. That's when he wasn't Wil.

"You know what? Let's stop talking about him like he's a doll. It's whatever he wants." Techno said. "Well, I'm not leaving!" Phil snarled. "Stop yelling. No one is yelling anymore and you're going to wake up Tommy." Techno told Phil. "He's already awake." Wilbur chirped in.

Tommy let out a sigh and walked out of the corner. "Hey..." He greeted. "Come here, Lavender. We're leaving..." Phil instructed him. "No," Tommy responded quickly walking back closer to Wilbur away from Phil. "No?" Phil questioned eyes sharp as he stared at Tommy. "No..." Tommy whispered fear audible in his tone.

"You're my daughter! You stay with me! I gave you life! I gave you a name! You threw that away so the least you could do is come home-" - "I am home! This!" Tommy gestured to the house everything so familiar and in place. "This is my home! Not in that shit-hole!" Tommy cursed at his father.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Phil rolled his eyes. "I don't feel comfortable around you! I never have! You don't listen to me! You don't care about what I have to say! You don't do anything except sit on your ass all day! Ar least Techno and Wilbur listen! They care! Tell me what are my friend's names? Huh?" Tommy asked tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Foolish and Purpled," Phil answered unsurely. "No! Those were my old friends until you fucked everything up and outed me to the WHOLE GODDAMN TOWN!" Tommy screamed. "YOU'RE DELUSIONAL! AND DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, YOUNG LADY!" Phil yelled loudly. "I'M NOT A GIRL! STOP DOING THAT!" Tommy cried.

"YES, YOU ARE! YOU ARE A GIRL! YOUR FUCKING MENTAL THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!" Phil looked like he was gonna burst a blood vessel. "YOU'RE THE MENTAL ONE! I JUST KNOW WHAT I AM!" Tommy defended himself.

"I WISH YOU HAD BEEN BORN NORMAL!" Phil yelled. "AND I WISH I WASN'T BORN AT ALL!" Tommy yelled even louder if physically possible.

"Tom-" Techno was cut off by Phil.

"SOMETIMES I WISH THAT TOO!" Philza yelled one last time.
"Dad!" Wilbur yelled. Tommy ignored his brother. "Good! We're on the same page!" Tommy ran to Technoblade's room.

'God this man is confusing...' Tommy thought. As he continues upstairs.

Philza tried going after him, but Wilbur pulled him back. "Phil Leave-" Techno spoke raising his voice. "I-" Phil was cut off. "LEAVE!" Techno shouted. "Wilbur you stay, but make sure he leaves!" Techno snarled before going after Tommy.

"Dad just get out." Wilbur started. "You too? For fucks sake! You know what fine! Fine, I'll leave!" Phil pulled his arm away from Wil before slapping him hard. "Useless piece of shit." He said storming out the door.

Wilbur stayed in that position wide eyes holding his cheek. It wasn't the first time but it still. It was sudden. It set him on edge.

-

"Tommy breath," Techno said. Tommy tried breathing in but it came out as a gasp. "He's gonna take me back there. He's gonna hurt me again." Tommy sobbed. "No, he's not. " Techno grabbed Tommy's hand. "Promise?" Tommy asked breathing going back to normal. "I promise," Techno told their younger brother. Wilbur walked into the room.

"Ok... I'm gonna go eat." Tommy informed them, "Yeah sure go ahead and if you don't like whatever's in the fridge we can all go out to eat." Techno told Tommy who smiled lightly. "Ok thanks Techno." Tommy walked out.

Techno threw himself on the bed and Wilbur just stood awkwardly. "So, What's up with you?" Techno prompts making room for Wilbur on the bed.

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asks still standing. "Oh, Don't play dumb with me Wil. First and foremost you're not drunk. Secondly, you started acting all mature. Thirdly you're actin' all bummed out."

Wilbur looked down. Techno patted the space next to him. Wilbur sat down. "You know it's a good thing. I missed you. The real you anyway. Not that idiot you become when your drunk." Techno started getting more comfortable.

"It's strange though... Why aren't you? What happened?" Techno asked. "Ugh, I hate how attentive and nosey you are." Wilbur laughed a little. "I'm only like that because I care about you. You know that right?"  Techno looked to Wilbur who just shook his head.

"You and Tommy are idiots," Wilbur stated. "No matter what I do no matter how trashy I treat you. You guys always come back. At least when I do make the right decisions. I mean you don't even bother with me when I'm drunk." Wilbur leaned against the headboard.

"I- I got dumped nothing new. Except it wasn't a girl..." Wilbur said cringing at his own words. Techno looked at him and smiled. "Turns out the reason my other relationships never worked was that I didn't like girls?" Wil looked at Techno who just nodded and whispered a soft 'Pog.'.

"I met him at some dumb party. We were dared to kiss normal stupid jokes. I liked it and apparently, he did too because he asked me out. I really liked him. I don't know why he just made me really happy. But I messed it up. I got high I yelled said stupid shit I really shouldn't have and that night made me realize how much of an idiot I was. Because- I never lost you or Tommy because you guys would always just forgive me automatically. So I didn't have to worry as much. He would forgive me too for a while until he had enough and so I realized. I don't want you guys to have enough and leave. I guess that makes me dumb but yeah..." Wilbur summed up quickly and looked at Techno who just smiled softly.

"You care about us?" Techno nudged him. "Oh shut up that wasn't the point!" Wilbur smiled cheekily. "I'll tell you what Wil. If you stay sober a week and prove to me you'll actually try. Maybe... if you want and if Tommy wants. You can stay here? Then I'll help you stay sober and we'll leave it at that. I'll build you a room and make it permanent." Wilbur immediately hugged Techno.

"You know I don't do hugs!" Techno blushed embarrassed. "You fucking liar!" Wilbur laughed hugging Technoblade tighter. Techno returned the hug.

-

"Didn't expect you two to be cuddling..." Tommy laughed as he walked into the room seeing the two practically adults cuddling. Wilbur shushed. "Care for a third member for this cuddle party?" Tommy asked the twins looked at each other then smiled before pulling Tommy into the pile, nearly suffocating him

"You guys... I can't breathe!"

(hope you guys don't mind if I add Wilbur into the mix if you do though and only want it to be Techno and Tommy. Let me know! Have a wonderful day/night!

Hugs! 🤗

Or

Take a flower! 🌷

Byeee)