• thirty eight •

Rocking her legs back and forth while shuffling herself into a comfortable spot, the blonde patiently waited for her friend to answer her call. "Hello? Sel?"

"Are you alone alone right now?"

"Whoa there. No good mornings?" Taylor added, hoping to lighten the mood, though it obviously didn't work as the brunette had gone rather quiet. "Sel? You there? I'm alone now I guess. Olivia and Joe are out now." She heard her friend gave a low sigh and the blonde had no clue what was going on and began growing worried with whatever situation Selena has. "You okay there, Sel?"

"It's not me that you have to worried about," Selena uttered and continued quietly, "Or rather it's you that I'm worried." Taylor furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but doesn't budge. Seeing as the brunette still have words she wanted to say, the blonde lets her. "Oh god. Please say I'm just jumping into conclusions about my silly worries," she groaned.

"What is it? What's going on?" Taylor had rarely seen her friend got upset all of a sudden for unknown reasons. She chewed on her own nails while anxiously waiting for her friend's response. Plus, it was concerned with her?

"I've sent something to you," she said which immediately signals the songwriter to busy herself into the private messages. "One of my friends from work took them and she was in New York. He saw some paparazzi gathering nearby outside the bar and got hold of them," she explained, still in the call.

There were several pictures send to her, though they were slightly blurry as though taken in a rush, she could still clearly make out who those person were. It seems to be nighttime when the photos were taken when the yellow streetlights were on. There were about four figures, trapped behind the glass window. Both men and women seems to be dangerously close sitting together. Taylor knew immediately when her eyes met the side of his face.

A/N: It's my birthday but idrc cuz Harry's bday is in 2 days ;-;
Lmao just a reminder that this is just an au so kindly fvck off if you're here just to bash hate on haylor
😃🔪
But other than that no hate to toe — *coughs* I mean Joe and Taylor cuz I'm not sm toxic ass people :D