The End and The Beginning

Yoriichi POV

I am near 80 years old and this war with the demons has not ended. Yet there is still beauty that resides in life.

My eyes are closed and I can only hear the sounds of nature, the croaking of the frogs and the whistle of the wind. I feel calm, I would be happy if not for the sorrowful moment.

The wind shifts, and I open my eyes. I see my brother, or what remains of him

Kokushibo

Yoriichi: Michikatsu

Yoriichi: Michikatsu... You have not changed, except for the eyes.

Kokushibo: Yoriichi, stop the blabbering, I will now finally take my place as the number one in the family. I am stronger, faster and younger then you will ever be.

Narrator POV

Yoriichi unsheates his sword along with Kokushibo, both of them preparing for the imminent death that will come to one of them.

Suddenly, the wind changes and Kokushibo throat is slashed. Not even as a demon he could be compared to his brother. Yoriichi appears behind him and prepares the follow-up, and Kokushibo can only think...

Kokushibo POV

DAMN IT!!! How can he be so strong? He's going to kill me. I HATE YOU, BROTHER!

...

Kokushibo: DAMN YOU!!!!

...

...

Why is he taking so long?

...

...

...

I then turn around... My twin brother stands in his feet, ready to kill me. But his merciful slash never came, my wounds healed and then I went to look in his face to ask why is having mercy now.

Then I knew...

He died, of old age, in his feet, ready to kill me. His face just the same as always, no expression. From the haori, a small flute falls, the one I made for him when we were young.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL ME!!!

Yoriichi POV

I slashed Michikatsu and then nothing happened. Only void surronded my vision.

Then a door slided and light shined on my younger self. I could see a seven year old me in a dojō wearing weird clothing.

I was approaching somebody and entering the dojo, to my left there was someone very similar to what once was my brother.

As a way to entretain me other than just watch my older brother, named Mitsuki in the clothing, train, the Instructor handed me a spare bokken and took a stance, inviting me to fight.

I felt myself transfer to that young me, I could see through his eyes, smell by his nose, hear by his ears and sense the rumbling of the mooving feet of the Instructor.

So I did the most reasonable thing.

I closed my eyes, deep breath in, open eyes, 4 consecutive slashes with the bokken against the Intructor's ribs. Each impact breaking a bone, I could see clearly through his skin. His systems working like crazy to sustain the damage I just applied.

Mitsuki: How did you do that, Y/N? I have months of training and landed not a single hit. How...?

| 8 YEARS LATER |

Narrator POV

We see the long haired kid named Y/N at the age of 15 passing by an apparently ruckus. A villain broke out and got a student from Dagobah Middle School, the villain has a mutant quirk that makes him a sludge that can control the bodies of their victims.

Y/N goes to the front to see what is actually happening, then, a greenette, known by Y/N as Izuku, runs into action throwing anything in his backpack on the sludge, then he tries to claw away the sludge from the ash blonde boy named Katsuki. He couldn't do a thing to the sludge.

A upwards slash of a bokken and a splatter of sludge is seen by the bystanders. The long haired kid, jumped into action too. He protected the greenette from the attacks of the villain, while buying time for the heroes to save the blonde. With in a second, a third person spring into action.

???: DETROIT SMASH!

A punch so strong that changed the weather and blew away the sludge villain and anyone around. All Might, saved the day once more.

The blonde and the long haired kid were praised by the heroes and media, while the greenette was scolded for being reckless

All Might looked to greenette and prepared himself to give his power to him.

| TIMESKIP |

After a long day, the long haired boy finally came home, his dojō. Yes, at the age of 15, young Y/N has a dojō run by him. He trains young and old people how to do certain breathing patterns to enhance their life quality and expectation, aswell as teaching a sword style named by him as: Breath of The Sun.

Y/N POV

Y/N: Dammit... I still have to teach tonight. Well, atleast it pays the bills.

I go up to my room in the attic, open my futon and turn on the TV. I start to watch some news. This thing still fascinates me. I stumbled upon a commercial that invites me to join U.A. . The most prestigious hero high school of the country, I look to the screen then at the mirror. I see a man that looks like me, wearing a red haori with a sword on it's belt. This man is praised and loved across the country, due to his extreme prowess on the blade and his goodness and mercy with bystanders, villains and fellow heroes.

I finally snap out of it when I see myself in that red haori. There is nowhere a rather be then here, but this vision, is compelling.

I write and sent my subscription letter to enter U.A., if I wanna be a hero, I need to learn from the best.

I hear a knock downstairs, must be my students. Time to go!