The Training and The Exam

Y/N POV

Y/N: Alright. I have ten months to dust my abilities off for the exam. Let's begin with the basics.

I start doing 100 pushups with each arm, 100 squats for each leg, 10km sprint run, a breathing and sword training to finish.

The one that most strained me, was the breathing. I compromised myself to expand my lungs air capacity to improve my tecniques. For now I can hold my breath for 20 minutes.

During my runs, I passed by a dump beach that was becoming cleaner everyday, and the only thing that did not changed was that my greenette friend was there training and cleaning the beach. I smiled and cheered internally for him.

In the meantime, my students, Kamado Tanjirō, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibara Inosuke, had quirks but insisted to be trained by me. I created a special breathing pattern that fitted the style of each one, Water, Lightining and Beast, respectively addressed to them.

After five months, I got my old sword out of the wardrobe. It was as beautiful as the first time I've seen it.

 It was as beautiful as the first time I've seen it

On the next day, I double the training. 200 pushups, 200 squats and a 20km sprint run and I can hold my breath for 1 hour, I don't even break a sweat. To others I've been lying my whole life about being quirkless. But this is the truth, I am a quirkless boy who happens to train all day long, that is my strenght.

Narrator POV

In the tenth month find eachother in the entreance of the exam and have a small talk.

Izuku: Y/N!

The swordwielding boy turns to look at his friend while smiling. He goes to talk to the greenette that stumbles and begins to float with his face near the concrete.

A small girl with brown hair and a permanent blush on her cheeks used her quirk to save the young Midoriya. Y/N chuckles while seeing the "conversation" between the two. After waiting long enough, they finally talk to eachother.

Izuku: Y/N! I couldn't talk with you since the last school day. What're you doing here?

Y/N: I came for the exam, decided that the dojō master life wasn't for me. The world need more heroes, I am going to be one of them.

Izuku is touched by the words but it's worried abouthis quirkless friend.

Izuku: But, you don't have a quirk, what are you going to do?

The long haired boy smiled and answered.

Y/N: I could ask you the same thing.

Izuku stiffen as he hears that. Y/N bids farewell and enter the building were the written exam will be held off. With a grade of a hundred out of a hundred. And the physical exam would begin shortly.

A panflet is handed to all of the canditates for U.A., in it says 4 faux villains will be deployed to fight them off. The Voice Hero: Present Mic, also known as Yamada Hizashi, explain the details of the exam and then, the blue haired boy speaks up.

???: First, you said that would be three faux villains, but in the panflet says that there will be four. If this is a misprint from the biggest hero school in the country, it is outrageous.

???: Second, you with the green hair!

Izuku yelps and look at the glasses user.

???: Stop mumbling, it's distracting.

The blue haired boy is then confronted by a long haired boy.

Y/N: First, listen to the hero, he has not finished talking. Second, is he distracting anyone?

None of the candidates said something. He resumes his speech.

Y/N: Then he can keep mumbling.

The blue haired boy flinched and sitted down.

Present Mic: ALRIGHT!!! The last faux villain is worth zero points, consider it as an obstacle. Now you can see in the panflet that you are assigned to a battlefield. There you will begin your exam.

All the candidates went to their respective battlefield. Y/N went to the D battlfield and waited for the signal.

Present Mic: THE EXAM BEGINS NOW!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? REAL BATTLES HAVE NO COUNTDOWN.

Y/N went running in gripping his sword ready to fight the faux villains.

Y/N: Let's do it!