This is gonna be hopeless...

-Age:12-

         I woke up that morning to someone shaking me, quite aggressively too.

"Y/N wake up or we're gonna be late." Someone spoke, clearly agitated as they snatched my blanket off. Well that definitely woke me up.

I sat up quickly from the sudden rush of breeze, and looked at my twin that was already dressed. I squinted at him and wondered why he was up so early until I checked the time. It's seven..

I stared at the clock.

One second..

Two seconds..

Three seconds passed until I jumped up. "It's seven o'clock?!?" I quickly pushed Sasuke out as I ran to the bathroom and took the quickest shower of my life. I dried off and got dressed as I checked the time again to see it was seven fifteen.

"Crap, I don't have enough time to do my hair.." I mumbled to myself, then I got an idea. I grabbed a mini bag and stuffed my brush, water spritzer, dry and go conditioner, and hair ties in it, along with some clip on accessories as I slung it over my shoulder.

"This might be ghetto but it's gonna work today!"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:~Time Skip~:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

         As me and Sasuke are speed walking down the street, I remember my headband that I stuffed in my pocket. I pull it out and tie it around my right arm and look at Sasuke.

"Hey emo boy, where's your headband?" I asked him, poking his forehead. He looked down and mumbled something.

"Whattt? You gotta speak louder." I said, slightly taunting him.

"I said I couldn't tie it ok." He repeated, blushing out of embarrassment. I only chuckled at him though because admit it, this was funny.

"Wow, the great Sasuke Uchiha, avenger of the Uchiha clan, can't tie his headband?" I smirked, knowing he was getting mad.

"Forget it." He said harshly while speeding up.

I sped up to catch up with him and took his headband out of his pocket, pulling on the back of his shirt signaling him to stop.

"You know I was just messing with you, don't get butt hurt bae." I compromised, tying the headband around his head as a sorry for hurting his pride.

When we walked into the classroom I notice that we aren't the first, but there's not a lot of people here, which is perfect.

As we sat down, I took off the bag and started spreading my things across the table while Sasuke watched with his hands under his chin.

"Yo, I taught you how to do my hair right?" I asked him and he hesitantly nodded.

"Wellll do you want to do your favorite sisters hair?" I gave him my hair brush and spritzer without a response.

He sighed yet complied and just did it. "You're my only sister idiot."

"Yea that's why i'm your favorite, but even if I wasn't your only sister I would still be your favorite."