Nails! Fire! Action!

Vessel/Ghost Pov:

After his bow, Grimm then teleported on the side of the room opposite of me as he summoned flaming bats at me. I did my best to jump over the bats but ended up getting hit by one of them after an unfortunate miscalculation, costing me one of my masks.
It was unfortunate but no victory ever came without a cost.

Grimm then teleported to the middle of the arena and little spikes appeared in the floor, I stood between them while being as close to Grimm as I could, swinging my Nail back and forth at him while the spikes rose up and then once the spikes sunk back into the floor, Grimm teleported behind me and I barely managed to clear him as his attack missed, I thought I was safe until he jumped up and took a rising slash upwards, just barely me, but then Grimm disappeared and a few fireballs took his place, flying outwards from where Grimm had been, these projectiles were easy enough to avoid as Grimm went to summon his flaming bats which I had been prepared for this time.

I dashed towards Grimm while also dodging the flaming bats and managed to score a few hits on him before he teleported away, this fight was sure to be a long one as I had to attack him while managing my Soul so I could repair my Shell. I found the best attacks to heal during were his spike attack and that was just about it.

After I hit Grimm with my Nail several more times instead of teleporting he became a swarm of bats, flying around before reaching the center of the arena and puffing up like a balloon, summoning small fire balls which I had to jump over. I took many hits during this attack and lost 3 masks total, bringing me down to 2 masks left and some soul to heal back up with.

My Shell is dangerously close to breaking and I need to hope that Grimm uses his spike attack so I can repair my Shell but Grimm isn't using the attack I need so I just have to attack him when I can. Unfortunately I took another hit from his slash attack and now my Nail is red, meaning the strength of my Nail has increased from Fury of the Fallen and now I have started emitting a red aura around myself.

I continued attacking Grimm knowing that any more damage and I'm done for, and so is Hollownest if I lose.

I attacked and slashed with the strength I have left, skillfully dashing out of the way ofnhis attacks until Grimm finally landed a blow on me, causing me to fall to the ground and land on my side with a thud, my Nail clanked on the floor and that was it. I laid on the ground, nearly motionless as my legs occasionally twitched as I tried to move. I saw Grimm look to the crowd and bow, the audience roaring for Grimm.

"Everyone, you may calm down now. The show is over but I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as we enjoyed performing it." Grimm calmly said as he snapped his fingers and the audience disappeared.

Grimm Pov:

After our dance together my partner was quite beat up and they had a crack in their Shell. It seemed like they will never be able to recover from their injuries. How sad as I wanted to dance with them, but I felt hungry after our long dance together.

I picked up my partner and brought them to my room where I then sat down and opened my mouth wide and stuffed them into my mouth, they had an weird taste to them, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Vessel/Ghost Pov:

I lie motionless as I saw Grimm before my very eyes eat me, and whole as well. But I laid still as I was still too weak to move, I got to the back of his throat and he swallowed me down, my head going down first.

Grimm Pov:

I continued to swallow them as they were pushed deeper and deeper into my body, slowly making their way down my throat as they still went down.

To be honest, I had some empathy for them. They had tried to hard but still failed. They were a worthy partner but unfortunately this was how it had to end.
As I swallowed one last time they were send to my stomach where a slight bulge was made to accommodate their body.

Vessel/Ghost Pov:

I was finally sent to Grimm's stomach, acid filled the tight area and my body was slowly being digested, being evaporated like water In a Hot Spring.

I took my last look at my surroundings before my life faded away, to never see the outside world ever again.

Grimm Pov:

I yawned as I had felt tired after eating and later digesting my partner, while I had never gotten their name, they will still be known as my partner. I got up and hung upside down as they churned and digested slowly in then acid chamber that trapped them.

The End