Chapter 2

Friday

August

Onika's Pov.

"You've been starting to hang out with Robyn a lot lately, what's going on between you two Jhene?"

"You're all In my business but since your sooo concerned, every since I followed her on Insta like two days ago we have been talking a lot and we might even be best friends". 

I rub my temple and sigh, "Jhene I told you we don't associate with freaks or nerds. This could ruin our reputation. 

C'mon do you not see her she even dresses like a nerd and you still hang around her? I think that's just pat-

She walks up to me with a frown, "Look Onika I don't know bullshit your saying but when you said "Our" reputation that caught me off guard."

 She laughed a little and proceeded to talk, "I don't really give a fuck about reputations because If I wanna talk to a "Freak" or "nerd" I'm going to continue to do that." 

"And Robyn's actually hot like her facial structure and ha body just makes me feel a way but there she is across the hall bye bye Onigga" She giggles as she walks away.

"Ain't no way you just let ha talk to you like det and walk away too." 

I turn around to see Safaree and I immediately roll my eyes. 

You see right now I have a problem with him. He think's he can talk to other women and flirt with them at that and still think we cool? Nah he must be dumb asf but It's fine because I got something for that hoe he was talking to and his crusty ass. 

"So now you decide to come talk to me after what.. two days ?" 

"What's your excuse now Safaree ? 

I give him a pointed look as he tries to come up with yet another lie.

"Well you see um my ma said det I should be doing more school work n shit so I been workin", he shrugs as he slumps his shoulders.

"I would believe you If I was dumb as you but I'm not so therefor you failed to make your lie believable".

"Do you still wanna lie to my motha fucking face or do you wanna be a man about it and tell the truth?

He sighs but starts to explain anyways.

"Alright fine Nick I been hanging out with the boys getting high n shit, playing da game nun extra".

 "Is that all or do you have something else to tell me?

He hesitates, "Yea babe that's all I swear".

"If that's all how come Kim know about that ugly ass mole on yo ass cheek?

He gets quiet and starts fiddling with his finger which pisses me off even more.

"Nigga you done did it so speak don't be quiet now you was just talking".

"Ok me and Kim may or may not have fucked but It was one time and I swear It aint mean nun. I mean ha shit was dry and it took forever for it to get wet and when it did it did barely. 

So again I'm sorry Nick".

A tear slides down my cheek as a let out a chuckle.

 "I'm so sick of your bullshit Safaree I mean why am I still with you even after you cheated like five no six times. 

I question more to my self than him.

"Maybe because you know no matter how many times I fuck bitches n get my dick wet, which is something you don't do, you'll come back to me every time cuz I'm da shit man. No questions about it."

 He starts laughing and It makes me cry even harder and do what I'd never thing I'd do... 

I raise my fist and punch him In the nose seeing that it stunned him. I was so hurt that I just kept going and couldn't really hear anything In the back ground. Maybe I blacked out or maybe I'm dreaming again. I continue to send punch after punch alternating from my right fist to the left. I wasn't tired yet and was down to do more damage until I was pulled away from him.

 I turn to them only to see the Freak grabbed me. 

"Look Onigga I dun know wha da fuck det monkey did tuh you buh ya gotta calm down babeh gyal ya almost killed 'em. "I t'ink he got his ass whooped good enough and I know ya probly wonderin why I'm 'ere...

 "Simply cuz ya gyal Jhene told me to help get ya offa him since you had sum type of Gorilla strength. 

"So uhh yea. She then scratches the back of her head n looks down.

It's something about the way she said baby girl that made me get butterfly's I mean she Isn't that bad looking. But then again she's a girl and has a dick.... such a freak.

I quickly get out of my head space by the sound of someones annoying voice.

"What the fuck do you wan't?! I snap at whomever and turn to see Jhene standing at the door with Fre- I mean Robyn.

Jhene Rolls her eyes and speaks

"Onigga don't be yelling at ha like that all she was tryna tell u was that I'm here damn. 

"She shoulda let yo midget ass continue so you can go tuh jail fa murder. Anyways leme guess he cheat for like the tenth time and you found out and snapped?

I frown and slowly nod my head

She Immediately comes over to comfort me and rubs my back.

"See Nika even though your a bitch no one deserves a cheating bitch ass nigga and Ian being petty but maybe dis is karma for how the way you treat others". 

She looks at me with a pointed look and I sigh

"Ok maybe your right but like I can't help that Freaks are targets and will forever be talked about no matta wh-

I was cut off with someones hand wrapped tightly around my throat making it difficult for me to breathe

"Look man I've been dealing wit your shit fa too long and I'm sick of it so either you leave me the fuck alone, apologize n at least redeem ya self, or I will beat ya ass Onika. 

"I'm not playing dis time Ight and if you even try tuh tell ya "Boys" what I said, I look to see the display of a gun.

 Pew, Pew she makes shooting noises with her mouth, DEM MUTHA FUCKAS DEAD. 

She smiles, kisses Jhene on da cheek n proceeds to walk out the door.  

What the fuck have I done.......

I know It's been awhile n also Ik the fon't diff but Ian feel like doing all det but um yea hope u enjoyed and next chapt might be interesting idk🙂