episode 6

BREAKING NEWS:
CROWN PRINCE'S VIDEO SHAKES ROYAL FAMILY

CROWN PRINCE HAS A BOYFRIEND?

CROWN PRINCE GAY?

Search: L'manburg Crown Prince 
Did you mean.. L'manburg Crown Prince sextape
Did you mean.. L'manburg Crown Prince boyfriend
Did you mean.. L'manburg Crown Prince scandal

*1 video*
754k 👍  51k 💭 149k ⤴️

Comments:

How will the monarchy ever survive this?

Finally something exciting happens around here

Poor boys. I pity them.

So clumsy to get caught on film

I know where he lives!!

Class traitor!

Love for the boys!

Sexiest video ever

CLAY POV

Tick, tick, tick

He lay staring at the ceiling for minutes, hours, days. Who knew how long.

Tick, tick, tick

The only thing he did other than sleeping was check the ever-increasing numbers on the video.

Tick, tick, tick

100k, 200k, 300k...

It never stopped.

Tick, tic-

With one swift movement, Clay smashed the small clock by his bed with his fist.

He screamed into his pillow. He had to get up, his mother was visiting today.

He watched from his cracked open window as his mother was helped out of a car, with an umbrella over her head in the rough rain. He liked it though. He could hear a faint conversation echo off the ancient architecture as the Headmistress greeted the Queen.

"Your Majesty, there are no words for how sorry I am that something like this could happen at our school. We are going to issue a statement-"

"You're not condemning anything until we tell you so." His mother stated firmly, and walked ahead without her.

Clay still hadn't gotten out of bed, he just couldn't bring himself to. His mother entered the room and crouched down beside him, running a comforting hand through his hair. His eyes were vacant and it took him a moment to acknowledge her presence. He melted into the warm touch, feeling like a small child again.

GEORGE POV

George did not want to see how many views the video had. He did not want to read any comments. He never wanted to hear about it again.

It was his face that was on full display in the tape. His eyes rolled back and his mouth gasping and his half naked body. All there was on the other was just a tall, blonde, white boy on top of him with his hand down George's pants, his hair covering his face and concealing his identity. Only those at Kinoko knew for sure that it was Clay's room.

George needed some normalcy back in his life, so he opted to go to the grocery store instead of his mom.

He was finishing up, just grabbing a carton of milk, when he felt eyes on him. An old lady with a young child were whispering, looking his way. His quickly grabbed what he needed and sped towards checkout. He couldn't tell if he was being paranoid, but he felt as if the whole store had their eyes on him at one point or another.