Chapter 7

I froze in a frenzy of panic and confusion. I tried to run but I was stuck. I turned my head but whoever it was was wearing a balaclava and so covering their face. They ten picked me up and hauled me over my shoulder. If it was any other situation I would've screamed but I didn't want to be found out as the missing girl! I saw the figure pick up my skateboard and put it in a sack he flung over his other shoulder. As he walked off I bumped up and down on his shoulder in a rhythmic pattern. It was soothing and, so forgetting all my worries, I fell soundly asleep!

I awoke in a strangely familiar room. When I sat up and looked around I saw Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael sitting on a sofa opposite me chatting. Then I noticed someone else sitting with their back to me. She was staring into Luke's eyes. Her hair looked familiar as did her body shape. Then it hit me like a punch in the stomach. It was Faith!
It made sense. She was obsessed and secretive and so was Luke. He saw me staring an walked over.
"Hey, have you met my girlfriend?"
" Yeh." I answered bluntly.
He looked confused so I explained to him that me and Faith met in nursery an we had been friends since then.

" Who would've known?" He laughed.