•PERIOD•

Warnings:none

I always dreded this time of the month. And these cramps were killing me. I thought that I would try to take a nap. But no, ms.period decided to make me feel like absolute shit. I grabbed my phone and decided to go on Instagram. I looked up from my phone and Drew was standing in the doorway. He just stood there and stared at me.

  "What?" I asked

  "Well, I was wondering if you need anything from Target." He said.

Still looking at me even though I was on my phone.

  "Umm...I guess food would be nice." I told him

  "Yeah ok." He came over to the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

  "Love you" I said

  "Bye,love you too" he smiled leaving the room.

I blew him a kiss.

I was sleeping when I woke out to someone opening the door. It must be drew. I decided to watch some TV. I thought that I would watch some Euphoria. When I started the show drew came in the bedroom. He basically had a whole basket. He set it on the bed next to me.

  "Here I thought that all this stuff will make you feel better." He said

I looked in the basket it had chocolate,ibuprofen,a heating pad,a little stuffed bear,and in his hand it looked like he had some soup.

  "Thank you,your so sweet."  My heart melted looking at all the things that he got me.

  "Your welcome" he responded

  "Oh, here's some chicken dumpling soup." He said handing me the soup.

  "Oh my gosh my favorite, do you want some?" I asked

  "No, but thanks I got my own." He replied

  "Do you wanna come watch the show with me." I asked

  "Yeah hold on" he said

He left the room. And came back with his soup. He laid on the bed next to me. He put his soup down on the nightstand and got  up and put the heating pad on me. Then he went to go lay back down. And we are are soup and watched Euphoria.