•CHRISTMAS SHOPPING•

"Com'on y/n!" He yelled

I raced threw the apartment. Me and Drew thought that it would be fun to Christmas shopping together.

"I'm ready, let's go" I said while putting on my shoes.

Once we got to the main level of the building. We speed walked to the car. Drew started the car and of course I had to play Christmas music. We were both singing to Rocking around the Christmas tree.

We decided to stop at Target first.

I went directly to the candle section because I'm obsessed with them. Drew went to the candy aisle. I came back with three of them and put them in the cart. He put a bunch of candy in the cart.

"Really?" I said

"Yeah, I love candy I can't help that." He responded

I grabbed some popcorn off of a shelf. We went to the decorations section. I found a cute little Christmas tree with some fake glittery snow on it. I got threes different wrapping papers.

Drew found us matching pajamas. I thought that they were so cute. They were black and red buffalo checkered they came with matching pants and tops.

We also got a ton of more ornaments. Even that we all really have a lot. I put a lot of more decorations in the cart. We decided that it was time to check out.

Once we were all check out we went out to the car. Then we got in the car and left.

When we got in the apartment we unloaded the stuff. Drew started decorating and I joined in. When we got done I grabbed a candle and started a flame.

"Now it feels like home" I say smiling

"You're right" he pulled me into a hug

"Oh my gosh can we make a tik tok?"

"Fine" he growned

We made one of those tik toks we you use wrapping paper for your outfit. It was super funny to see drew in the paper. He told me to stop laughing at him or he would not do it with me, I stopped.

Me and Drew made dinner together and danced around the apartment listening to Christmas music.