Stressed out

(⚠️TW SELF HARM⚠️)

Licorice pov
      I was in my room thinking on what to do since I had nothing to do but then someone knocked on my door "It's unlocked!" I yelled I saw the door nob turn and then my door opened dark choco was standing there I looked at him and tilted my head "master wants you..." he said I nodded and got up off my bed I went her throne room and saw her sitting their "You wanted me?" I said she glared at me "Infact I do I have noticed that you have been failing almost all your missions" she said with a mad tone I gulped "I-....I just need more ti-time please" I said she looked at me with more madness on her face as I said that "I GAVE YOU ENOUGH TIME" she snapped at me "P-please j-just give me a fe-few more we-weeks ..p-please!" I said dropping to my knees begging she looked at me "You have ONE week to finish all your failed missions and if you failed you know the punishments..." she said I nodded and left the room and I walked back to my room and started crying a little I sat on my bed and cried but then I heard a knock on my door again I sat up and tried my best to hide that I was crying "c-come in" I said the door started to open and red velvet came in and looked at me "Are you ok licorice I heard our master yelling at you.." I looked at velvet "y-yep i'm fine" I said I faked smile to show him I was fine but I could tell he did not believe me because he gave me a sad look "Your eyes are red......were you crying? Its ok if you were" he said I looked away and looked back "Nope I just got some....dust in my eye" I lied to him but I guess he didn't know because he nodded and left once he left I looked at the papers that were on my desk they were papers to all the missions I failed I got up off my bed and pulled a box from under my bed I opened the box and pulled out a blade I looked at it and went to my closet and sat in the closet and closed the door and pulled out a little flash light I turned it on and rolled up my sleeves there were already cuts their ones from a few months ago when velvet got me to stop doing this to myself I put the blade up to my arm and I started to cut my arms one for every mission I failed I made some of the cuts deeper than the others I put the blade down and put my sleeves back over my arms and turned off the flash light I then got out of the closet and grabbed all the papers on my desk I then grabbed another blade out the box and put it in my robe pocket I then closed the box and put it back under my bed I then left my room and once I closed the door and once I turned around velvet was there "GAAHHH.... Don't scare me like that! " I yelled at him he just stared at me "want me to help you with your missions? " he asked I looked at him at I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm I winced in pain but hid it before he noticed "licorice..... I don't want you to start hurting yourself again if you need help just tell me... " he told me in a concerned voice I nodded and he let my arm go I then walked out the castle and started doing some of the missions... But I guess it was not a good idea to go right away it was a big mistake.....