The potion attack

sages pov
I made countless potions now most of them are invisibality or blindness and the last one is explosions I'm supposed to throw the potion I grabbed some of them and I put them in a pouch I put the pouch on my bed and I went to my closet and started to grab some armer and I put it on my bed I was ready for some war I started to put the armer on and I grabbed the pouch I checked on licorice and he was still asleep I put a note next to his head and walked out the room and closed the door I left the mansion and ran into the woods I went into a clear area that they would cross to get to my mansion I hid in a tree and had one potion in my hand if was a explosive potion I waited for them to cross this path.
After about 2 hours I herd footsteps getting closer once they got into view I could tell who they are it was almond, sparking, herb, devil, angel, clover, and werewolf I threw the potion and once it hit the floor it exploded I smiled and jumped out the tree and I pulled out a sword I started to attack I was able to knock out devil and angel I then attacked clover I was getting them one by one I kept throwing potions and after a while I came to my last potion it was a blindness potion it was like a smoke bomb I threw it and tried to attack again but all of them were at me again I was outnumbered almond ended up smacking my sword out my hand this was the end right as they were gonna attack me I heard running footsteps I looked to see who it was and it was licorice!? Why was he here helping me he had a advantage he had his licorice servents and he has magic and his scythe he knocked them all out he then walked over to me and helped me up "are you ok? " he asked me once I was on my feet I responded "yeah I'm ok, are you ok? " he nodded as a responce we started to walk back to the mansion once we were there he went to his room and layed on the bed he then fell asleep as I looked at him he looked sad and lonely I went to my room and took off the armer and got into a all black cloak I put the hood up I then left the mansion again and I went back to the enchantresses castle as I was looking threw the window I saw a kid yelling for licorice I think they were the only one who noticed he was gone I tapped on the window to get their attention and it worked they came over and ran back and the next thing I knew the kid was right next to me "hey kid, you looking for licorice I know where he is" I said "youuuuu dooooo" the kid said I nodded I stood up and gave my hand to them they grabbed my hand and we started to walk off I picked the kid because I saw almond and sparkling and their other friends I then started to run to the mansion once I saw the mansion I ran inside with the kid in my arms I slammed the door shut and went to licorice room I opened the door and put the kid in there I then went to my room and made more potions it was now a war and I had to be prepared..