RE-WRITE!! <3

⚠️Warnings⚠️
smut
fluff
idk
gay,like so gay
Uh this is a re-write and Ig I'm more mature and my writing has gotten better so enjoy :)
Word count: 1550 words 😫
—————————

It was a normal day at U.A, the Bakusquad being stupid and just overall annoying, and Katsuki and Izuku are fighting just the norm
But... something is a little different..tension in the air, gym gamma was about to become steamy and sweating in different types of ways if you get my drift ;).

Katsuki had started a fight for unknown reasons, maybe just to spar or just to lash out his anger onto someone. Izuku initially thought it was because of his public status as a "beta" but once Katsuki started yelling profanities he assumed otherwise.

Izuku had started to get sweaty and worked up, he became a bit stressed when Katsuki would lash out harder each time. Trying to keep up with his pace he stopped focusing on controlling his pheromones and rather the tension built up into the alpha in front of him.

Katsuki started to smell omega pheromones, knowing everyone's second gender this confused him, he looked at Izuku.
Izuku was sweating and looked cuter then usual, had he always looked like that?

"The fuck is that smell huh?" Katsuki said straightening his posture before shoving his hands into his pockets

Izuku looked worried for half a second before looking confused, "what do you mean? What smell?" He said wringing his wrists.
Izuku got a bit more intimated once he started getting closer, he tried hiding his scent but decided that was a bit too late

"Why do you smell..." he started before getting a face full of omega pre-heat pheromones. The intoxicating smell was messing with his brain, he opened his eyes looking down at Izuku.

Katsuki licks his lips

"Why do you smell so fucking good huh? You're just playing with me aren't you?" Katsuki lift's Izuku's face so they were making direct eye contact.

Izuku swallowed the lump in his throat
"N..no" he shivered he was never this close to him, were his eyes always so red..?
Without noticing Izuku had submitted to the alpha, moving his head so he could claim Izuku as his and only his.

A small whimper came from the smaller male as if begging to be devoured

"Follow me.." Katsuki said in a low voice, leading him to the locker rooms.

"W-what are you going to do to me..?" Izuku's words laced with a mixture of lust and worry.

Katsuki pins him against the locker and looks into his eyes
"Just testing something.." Katsuki smirks, tracing his fingers on his freckled cheeks, Izuku felt his knees weaken

Katsuki starts to play with one of his curls, He leans in closer to the point where Izuku can feel him breathe on his lips

Katsuki leans in more near his ear lobe
"You seem scared bunny..." Katsuki whispers into Izuku's ear
He gasps holding in a small breath.
Katsuki comes back to face Izuku.
Izuku shuts his eyes closed as Katsuki licks Izuku's lips.

"What's wrong bunny..?" He says in a snarky tone, Katsuki is barely controlling the urge to pick Izuku up and fuck him senseless on the lockers