Part 14

Hound was quick cover us with his leg. I peaked my head from the side and saw a bald man approach us.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! That's company property!" It angered me.

"They're not your property! They were my friends!" Optimus said. His voice lowered down when he said that. I could tell he wanted to feel sad and maybe grieve, but he couldn't. Not now. I felt Brains get out of my arms and climb onto Hound's leg and on his arm. Hound cocked his cannon and aimed in front of the bald man's body. Brains stood on top of it.

"Oh, you ain't talking so much now! You got Hound in front of you, huh?" He mocked.

"Go ahead. Show us your true colors, once and for all." I narrowed my eyes and came out of Hound's shadow.

"Just give me the word. I'll splatter him." Optimus stopped him.

"So you're the one giving the orders."

"You must be Miss Bowie. My name is-"

"I don't give a fuck." I raised my gun and aimed it to his head. His eyes widen.

"Optimus might not kill you, but that doesn't mean I will."

"Bowie." I ignored Prime's call.

"Why don't you tell Itchy Fingers here that this is all the spoils of war." He said looking behind us. I glared at him.

"These 'spoils' saved your fucking lives so many times!" I said pushing the gun more into his head.

"'They' are dead metal. Innovation. What we do here is science, because if we don't do it, somebody else will. Because you cannot stop technology!"

"Not but I can stop you."

"We're not your technology!" Optimus shouted, kicking something across the room. The man bent down, covering himself. I quickly pulled him back up and made him kneel down.

"Let me and Bowie vaporize his ass. It's his fault Bowie went through hell." I felt my eye twitch when he mentioned that.

"I broke the code. I own your whole genome."

"WHO FUCKING CARES!?" I shouted.

"The world will know what you're doing here." Optimus assured his threat.

"The world? The world will approve." My breath htiched. No they won't...They can't...this is Murder! "We can make you now. Don't you get it? We don't need you anymore."

"That was cruel." Hound muttered. It was silent for a few seconds. I heard a huff from behind me.

"Autobots...we're done." I went wide eye and glared at the man in front of me.

"We're done? We're not gonna kick a little bit of ass?" Brians asked upset. I shook my head.

"No. NO! I'M NOT! NOT AFTER WHAT HE PUT ME THROUGH! I WENT THROUGH TWO MONTHS OF TORTURE! ALL THOSE HE KILLED! HE CAN'T GO FREE LIKE THIS!" I cried. I held my gun up and smacked it across his face. I broke his nose.

"Bowie-that's an order!"

"....Fine. But if I couldn't walk for half a month, then he shouldn't either." I lowered my gun and pulled the trigger, shooting his lower leg. He screamed in pain. "I'm sure your 'future' tech could heal you. Bitch." I spit on him and turned. Crosshairs lifted me up and we walked away. We ran out the building and he transformed with me in the passenger seat. I took deep breaths in and out.

"You did well, kid. I'm proud of ya."

"Thanks...I guess."

"Not satisfied?"

"No. I'm not."

"Neither are we kid. We'll get a chance." I nodded and looked out the window. We were now exiting the freeway and onto a highway. I could see grass and trees around us. I suddenly felt a chill go down my spine.

"Something's wrong."

"What?"

"I-I don't know. Something feels wrong." I felt a pulse in my neck twitching. I wasn't sure why.

"Bowie?" I looked up in front and went wide eye.

"WATCH OUT!!" I screamed. I held onto my seat as the wheel turned to the side and we were drifting onto the grass.

"DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!" I shouted at him.

"I KNOW!" He drove forward and now we were in the front of the group. I felt my heart racing fast. I don't why but I could somehow feel them? I-

"WATCH OUT!" I shouted. He moved to the side a little, letting a some missiles fly past us, hitting a truck a few meters a way from us. Crosshairs and Hound drove onto the grass dodging the crash and explosions. "Get me to Optimus!"

"You sure?!"

"YES!" He transformed and threw me.

"Prime!" I felt something hit my body and now I was suddenly inside a truck filled with the others.

"What are you doing here?!" They asked me. I saw the little girl in the back of the seats.

"What is she doing here?! I left her with Drift-AH!" I felt my body collide with the dashboard as I was suddenly rolling on the road underneath Optimus with Tessa. I huffed and stood back up. I stood up and winced at the pain on my side. I looked down to see a dark red stain on my shirt. I frowned and picked up Tessa.

"You need to run! NOW!" I pushed her towards the wheat field and she ran. I leaned onto the car and saw Optimus fighting with someone who resembled Megatron.