8. T is for Teases of Tour Torture

"Logan!" I yelled as I watched a fourth of BTR walk across to us on stage at Birmingham to us.

Perrie and Zayn were back together. (at leadt that was what we all thought) They made up that night, and we couldn't sleep from all the giggling and noise those two were making.

I don't wanna know what they did.

Anyway, I packed my clothes on the next day and we came to Birmingham. It was beautiful. Smaller than London, but still beautiful. I made sure to pass by the Quees's palace which, anyway, was the main reason I got a guided tour. The girls were excited about the probability of seeing Her Highness the Queen or the Duchess of Cornwall... or any other royalty we could see.

Then we had lunch in this lovely mexican restaurant before going on some more touring. We stopped a number of times to take photos with fans. We asked a few fans for their twitter handles so that we could follow them on twitter.

We got to our hotel room just as Hailey called to inform us that the tour buses were at the said hotel. We were excited to find out what the interior would look like. I had watched videos on Youtube on tour buses but... none prepared me enough for what I would see on ours.

First, there was a beautiful driver in the first bus. Her name was Linda. She made me happy. Her humor was rib-cracking. Then there was the decór of the bus. My eyes widened, as I stared at the bunks, the sitting room and the sanitary facilities.

"This is amazing!"

"It is!"

"Can we sing 'Me and My Girls' on the karaoke machine?" I asked Linda. She just laughed as Hailey shook her head.

"Such a 5th Harmony fan," she teased. "Maybe I should invite Camilla for this tour!"

"Can you?" I cheered. "Because that would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!"

"Err..." Perrie spoke, "we can hear you."

I blushed as I looked away. Oops!

*&*&*&*&

"While here, we will be playing three shows in five days." Hailey explained. She was a part of our tour now. "The first two shows will follow consecutively. The last one will be after Wednesday."

"I can totally go shopping on Wednesday," Jade said.

"Umm... actually, on that day, you have a meet and greet, like today evening. That will be after the phone interview with Ryan Seacrest on his show."

"You got us an interview with Ryan Seacrest?!" I cheered. The girls turned to eye me. "Sorry... I am such a huge fan of his, is all. Since his days on Idols."

The rest of the meeting went well. After it, we went to sleep since it was 1.00am. We had to be up in a few hours. I snuggled up to Mr. Fritsy in my hotel room and instantly fell asleep.

*&*&*&*&

"Coffee is served!" Jade called as she emerged from the kitchen bearing the fragrant beverage. "It comes with nuts and biscuits."

"Let's get some," I told Perrie. "Just coffee?"

"Yes," she mumbled. I nodded and went forward to claim it. Perrie and I had been talking about Zayn.

"He likes you, a lot."

"But he loves you and that's all he wants," I had told her.  "Giving in would be better for her.

"I always give in," she mumbled. "I don't know why or how..."

"Because you love him. And love forgives those who wrong us."