Was It All a Dream?

(A/N (Small Spoilers for the future): So I recently watched "The Santa Clause 2" and I thought it was good, 7/10 stars. And because of the romantic theme that was going on there, I'm going to turn Selene and Bernard's relationship into a slow burn. So they won't get together until the 2nd movie. But until then, they'll be growing their friendship for the 1st movie as well as have some mutual pining for each other. That way their romance won't feel rushed. I hope you guys don't mind.

Enjoy the chapter)

_______________________________________

"Dad! Selene! Willa! Wake up, Sleepies! Come on, get up!"

The next morning, Selene woke up to Charlie screaming. She tossed and turned in her sleep as Charlie ran into her room, jumping on her bed "Selene! Dad and Willa are already up! Come on!" He told her as he began to shake her, which didn't work.

Willa then walked into the room and looked at Charlie. "Let me try". She pulled the pillow that Selene was laying her head on and started playfully hitting her with it. "Wake! Up! Wake! Up!"

Selene got annoyed and snatched the pillow from Willa. "Okay! I'm up! What time even... is it?". She looked around the room and realized that she was back home, which confused her. "When did we get home?"

"I don't know", Willa answered. "We just woke up and suddenly, 'boom', we're back. Anyway, come on. You should see the jackpot under the tree".

Willa and Charlie walked out of the room as Selene sat up on her bed, still feeling confused. 'Was it all a dream?', she thought. She got up and scratched her neck a bit, to which she felt something on her. She looked at it and realized that it was the silver bell necklace that Bernard gave her.

She quickly ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror, where she saw that she not only had the pajamas that she was given before she fell asleep, but also that her ears were still pointy.

Selene then ran to the hallway and bumped into her dad. As if they shared a mind, the two both ran downstairs and out of the house to where Santa fell, but there was nothing there. Scott, then ran to the street to look at the roof. And once again, there was nothing; no reindeer and no sleigh.

As they soon headed back inside, Scott threw himself on the couch and Selene sat on the floor, next to Willa and Charlie, who were busy opening presents. "It wasn't a dream?", Selene says out loud.

"Are you guys, okay?" Willa asked them.

"Yeah. Just fine, Just fine." Scott says.

"Are you two having heart attacks? I know CPR." Charlie told them.

"No, I was just..." Scott looked at his pajamas and saw the initials. "S.C."

"Yeah, Santa Claus". Charlie then realizes something. "Hey. Same initials as both your names. Scott Calvin and Selene Calvin".

"Oh! I didn't even put that together!" Willa exclaims.

"Wait what?" Selene questions as the doorbell rings. She gets up and follows Charlie as he runs to the front door and opens it, to which the two are greeted by their mother.

"Charlie! Selene! Merry Christmas. Did you two have a good time?" Laura asks them as Charlie runs back to the living room.

"Great time! The best!" the kid yelled happily.

"Um... it was... an experience". Selene answers next.

Scott then walked out of the living room and Laura then noticed that he and Selene had similar pajamas. "Scott, nice PJs. Both yours and Selene's look very festive. Where'd you two get them?"