Still the same

Sarada's POV

I was waiting at the gates of konoha. Boruto is late as always. And here I was thinking that he changed. But no. From a distance I saw papa and lord seventh coming towards us. Dad a had a scroll in his hand. They both were deeply engrossed in the conversation that they were having. This is our first mission together after so long and he is late.

Papa stopped in front of me and said "Sarada have Boruto explained everything to you". I nodded and he handed me this scroll and said "well okay. Here take this. This is the treasure of the village. The village maybe small and everything but this is a very important jutsu that the village owns. This must not get into the hands of the bad guys". I nodded and said "sure papa".

Papa looked at his left side and said" he should be here by now". I was confused but as soon as papa said that he landed gracefully next papa. Papa put a hand on his shoulder and said "so". Bolt took something from his pocket and gave to papa. Papa took it in his hands and said "yup this is the one". Boruto laughed and said "I know. Anyway we should get going now. The place is very far". With that we both started our journey.

The sun was about to set and we were still running. He was so fast. So much faster than before. And he wasn't ranting about this mission like he used to. Mitsuki would be so happy when he meets Boruto again. I was brought our of my thoughts when Boruto said "okay I think this is the place. It should be here some where". I looked at him and said "Boruto. Are we already here." he looked at me with a smile and said "no we're not. But if I remember correctly shortcut to the village should be here somewhere."

Okay he hasn't changed. He's been so silent because he was focusing on finding the shortcut. He's never gonna change. He looked at me grinning and said "found it. Come on. Your gonna love this". I followed him and he removed some things from the way and entered. I followed him and he put the things back. He gave his hand for me to hold and I took it.

The moment our skin touched I felt shivered going down my spin. We went further in and he said "ya know Sarada. Ever since I found this place, I wanted to bring you here with me someday". I smiled at his words and said "aww. I'm glad I was the first one you thought of. Wait was I the first". He chuckled and said "yeah. It was you".

He let go of my hand and I already found myself missing the warmth of his skin. He pushed a rock and we were met with a beautiful sight. The whole place was filled with cherry blossoms. Light wind was blowing through the whole place. The green grass was giving a perfect touch to the scenery. I was mesmerised by the sight. I was too busy making an imaginary picture that I didn't even notice Boruto taking my hand again.

"told you you would like it". I looked at him and he walked ahead of me again leaving my hand. Okay now is he teasing me or something. I was so tired we were walking since the morning. "Boruto I'm tired. Can we stop for now". He frowned and said "just a few minutes okay. It won't take long. I promise". I pouted when he said that. He suddenly turned around and said "don't do that". I was confused so I raised an eyebrow and said "do what?". He shook his head and started walking. Well a few minutes won't hurt right?

So guys there u go.

Sorry for the late update.

Been busy with exams and stuff.

But anyway I'm back. And I hope Ya'll will enjoy this chapter m

Please let next know if you like this.

Oh and feel free to share your thoughts 💭.

Until next update

Stay