NEW FEELINGS

Sarada's POV

Boruto was pacing around in deep thoughts. I was debating whether I should approach him or just stay quiet. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stay quiet so I asked him "Boruto, I have been meaning to ask you this for quiet sometime now. What are the abilities of the karma seal"? He stopped pacing around and said "I'm not sure myself. There are lots of abilities there. For one I know I can teleport. But I can't teleport to places I haven't been. This is the reason why we r stuck in this situation".

"we are not stuck. You know that if we wanted to, we can defeat the guy together". He looked at me and said "This is not about defeating him. We have to avoid as many people we can. No one can know that we are after the guy. Cause if they figure it out, we are done. Back to the starting line".

I signed and said "take us to farthest place from here". He didn't question me like I thought he would. Instead he opened another portal and kept his hand on the small of my back guiding me into the portal. By the time we came back from where ever he took us it was pitch black. Boruto grunted cause we wasted a lot of our time.

We started searching for a place to stay and luckily, we found a perfect place to spend the night. He gathered wood and was about to start a fire when I did it for him. I mean come on it was faster that way. He gave his infamous grin that I came to love so much. I love so much? Did I just admit that I love Boruto's grin? No matter how hard I try to deny it I can't hide the feelings I'm starting feel for him.

"Sarada".

He was asking me to come and join him. He's sitting next to the fire with some meet. As I was walking to him, I asked him "where did you get those and when?". He just smiled. Bustard. Anyway, I took a seat next to him and he said "so how was the last few years".

"boring. With you gone me and Mitsuki were barely getting any missions and soon Mitsuki left as well. And at that point I was starting get impatient. I mean I was getting nearly no missions. Even if do get one it was hella lot boring. It was to either find a missing cat. Or escort a toothless old lady to some shit place".

"Now Now. Miss Uchiha it's not good to complain about your missions. A mission is a mission no matter what it is". He was using my words against me. I glared at him and hit is arm. He started laughing. "I missed you". Suddenly his laughter died. The only sound that can be heard was the sound of the fire crackling.

He turned serious and came closer to me until his face was inches away from mine. His hot breath fanning my face. "is that so miss Uchiha?". He whispered in a raspy voice and all the self-respect I had left in my body disappeared. If some one told me that I would fall for Uzumaki Boruto I would have laughed at their face. But now. Now it's a different story.

I hesitantly nodded my head and he slowly brushed a strand of hair that was falling on my face behind my ear and said "I missed you too. More than you can imagine". What? Was I hearing things or did he just say he missed me as well? And more than I can imagine?

You can cut the tension between us with a knife. It was that thick. And it wasn't anger or anything. It was pure sexual tension. I wanted to finish what we couldn't that night. And I know he wanted to do the same as well. he wasn't making any moves so I accidently pouted my lips and he said "god Sarada don't do that. It is taking everything in me to control myself. So, don't go testing me".

Knowing I was the one doing that to him gave me a confidence boost. I knew exactly what he was talking about and pouted even more before saying "what". He closed his eyes as if someone was torturing him. I kept my hand on his bicep and said "tell me Bolt. What?". He groaned in a low voice and I was feeling an unfamiliar feeling between my legs. It maybe an unfamiliar feeling but I knew exactly what it was.

He suddenly opened his ocean blue eyes that I love and said "Fuck it"............

AN: DID YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? WILL THEY GET TO FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED OR ANOTHER PERSON WILL INTERUPT THEM AGAIN?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...............................