Cerulean fair part 2

Ash- Max! Max! Where are you? 

Misty- Hey Ash! He is there with a blonde girl and a blonde boy wearing spex.

Ash- Oh! Hey Clement and Bonnie!

Bonnie- Hey Ash!

Clement- OH! Hey, what are you doing here?

Ash- Babysitting Max!

Max- Sorry Ash well uh Misty?! What are you doing here?

Misty- oh Hey Max I was just walking and Ash just bumped into me!

Ash - hehe  

Clement  - Ash who is she? 

Ash- OH! She is my best friend Misty and was my first companion. She is cerulean gym leader too.

Misty - Hi guys 

Bonnie bend her right  knee and said- Misty you are a keeper and so pretty! I am finding a girl which can be a nice wife for my brother Clement, as I can't live with him always to take care. So can you be my brother's wife!? Aah!! Clement! A mechanic hand came out of Clement's bag and lift Bonnie up.

Clement - Bonnie I have told 1 millionth time to not to do  these type of things.

Misty was blushing. 

Clement- So sorry Misty my sister is little naughty so sorry again!  

Misty- it's okay clement, it's my 15th time someone is proposing me hehe... well Bonnie you are really cute..

Other times when Bonnie proposes some other girl Ash laughs but this he was not laughing and was very jealous.

Bonnie and Max - Misty let's go on the ferris wheel.

Misty-  ok let's go. Ash I will be right back after

5-10mins.

I don't wanna leave Ash but Bonnie and Max are small I have to go with them. Misty thought

Ash- umm.. ok (he said little sadly)

They went..

Clement- Ash? What happened??

Ash- umm.. nothing..

Clement- I know you are jealous 

Ash- N-no i- I'm not jealous. 

Clement- I know you Ash, you like her.

Ash- n-no! I d-dont like h-her (he shattered)

Clement- you are lying to me huh?! Pls tell me..

Ash- ok... I like her from when...I met her for the first...time.. I do have feelings for her and I think I might love her too..

Clement- ooh.. how cute.. then why don't you confess your love to her?

Ash- I...I am s..scared (sighed)

Clement- why?

Ash- I am scared because if she do  not feel the same  for  me as I feel for her and if she break our friendship then what will happen..

Clement- Oh Ash... well I know who will help us. He smirked

A/N note- So guys I should stop the story here only. 

Hope you guys like  it! Pls vote if you like it!

And keep reading  

Sorry for any mistakes 

Stay tuned,

BYE!!

~ your Author