14

"Y/n why are you crying?"

"Ohh Nothing. Jungkook shall we............" She wipes her tears away while speaking then is when she sees that it was not jungkook who asked her why she was crying ,but  it was namjoon.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I shall ask you that because you are outside my dorm." Namjoon said.

"You also live in this dorm??"

" What do you mean by....ohhh you are new so you have no idea . Well ,I will introduce you to the university's popular boys. Come on." Namjoon said.

"Okay . Take me then"

The building was so big and luxurious . These boys are hella very much rich. 

We entered the door . Only to surprise to see the people living there.

"Hey guys . Everyone come here . There is someone I want to introduce you all to." Namjoon said to the boys.

Everyone got up excitedly from their seats to see who is this "someone".

"This is Chung Y/N. Our junior in university also my moms' best friends' daughter. She is Jimin & Jungkook's classmate. And also our Suga hyung's.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Namjoon got interrupted By Suga who closed Namjoon's mouth with his hand.

"Oommkmiimaymmm" Namjoon was struggling to speak. Suga removed his hand.

"What the hell hyung??? I will not say okay!!??"Namjoon shouted.

"Yea yea." Suga said.

"Y/N this Yoongi hyung. I hope you have already met . He is the Captain of the basketball team of our University." Namjoon introduced Suga hyung to me.

"Hey Y/N nice to meet you again." Suga hyung said to me. With his gummy smile .  :) :)

"Hey Suga hyung. Nice to meet you."

"Ayy don't call me hyung , call me Oppa. Ok?" Suga hyung said

"I'm sorry what??"

"I was just kidding haha haha......" Suga hyung said & laughed.

"Okay enough with your nonsense Suga hyung. 

Y/N meet Kim Seokjin. Our lovely Jin hyung. He & Suga hyung are the last batch this year, they are gonna be passing out from university this year. And also he is the chef of our group. He is also the eldest out of all of us." Namjoon introduced me to Jin hyung.

"Nice to meet you Jin hyung." I said to him with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too Y/ N . He missed the most important information about me." Jin hyung said.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Hey I am Jin WWH." Jin hyung said.

"Hyung , what is WWH?"

"Oh that WORLDWIDE HANDSOME. I am WWH." He said and everyone in the room laughed except me and Jin hyung.

"Heyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa" Jin hyung screamed at everyone and went to the sofa to eat his meal.

"Ok Now meet Hobi . He is the dance master of the university. He is always shinning, a.k.a. he is the sunshine of the group." Namjoon introduced me to Hobi hyung.

"Nice to meet you Hobi hyung."

"Nice to meet you to Y/N. " He said giving me finger hearts.

"Hey Y/N I am Taehyung. Nice to meet you." He said to me and winked at me

"Nice to meet you too Taehyung ."

"Well Next Jimin and Jungkook , Hope you don't need to introduction."

"Hey Y/n , Welcome to our dorm." Jimin said.

"Thanks Jimin." I said smiling.

"Ok so next is my introducti--"Namjoon was interrupted by me.

"So it was Nice to meet you all. See you all at school. Jungkook shall we go?" I said

"Yea. Let's go." Jungkook said laughing.

We were heading out that is when...

"Hey Y/N Listen..."

"Yes"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you happen to have a elder sister?"

                                                                       *****************************

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG BREAK .  I KNOW IT'S BEEN AGES THAT I HAVE UPLOADED ANY CHAPTER.  I WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF BUSY WITH SOME IMPORTANT WORK. NOW I WILL TRY UPLOADING CHAPTERS  WITHOUT SUCH A LONG GAP. :)

HOPING YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.❤❤

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES EVERYONE

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES EVERYONE.😍😍

PURPLE YA ALLLL❣❣