Stressed - Part One

⚠️‼️TW: SU!C!DE‼️⚠️
ANGST and FLUFF

Long a$$ chapter again
(Sorry I don't know why I write them so long, hope you don't get bored )

Y/n's POV:

I was currently studying for my final exams, I had been skipping sleep for my exams. I understand it's really bad for my health but
Asian parents care about your grades more than your health
Sad but true, absolutely true.

No, Happiness and Privacy for a child, doesn't include in Asian parents' vocabulary. It doesn't at all, that's what is happening to me these months, I got really low marks in my first terminal and they literally made me feel I'm the worst daughter ever. So, yeah, wanna prove them I ain't the worst neither bad at all.

The only person who takes care of me without hoping for anything in return is, my boyfriend, Jungkook.
I don't know where would I'd be if I didn't have kook with me. He always protects me from literally everyone!

I seriously love him so much, SO MUCH!

I rarely meet him nowadays, I really want him right now. To comfort me, to be with me right now.

I was in my own world till I heard someone yelling at me

Dad: Y/N!!!

Me: Uh...dad? What happened?

Dad: You're supposed to study for 14 hours a day! It's only been 8! What bout the rest?! I don't wanna get disappointed by you again! Atleast don't be a shitty daughter!!

Me: I-I'll try, I'm studying right now dad, I really am

Dad: You're so disappointing, I wish I never had you, Don't even know what sins I did to get you

Me: I'll get good marks next time

Dad: You better do or you're out of this house, I can't take your expenses anymore when you can't even give good marks anymore

Me: I know, I-I am sorry dad

And he slammed the door leaving me alone here, shitty daughter? Disappointment? Did he mean it?
I just couldn't control anymore and cried...hard...really hard.

Me: What was my fault? I tried my best! Why can't I just get the love back I give?! I'm so done with my life, My existence. I-I can't take it anymore. I-I wanna go, wanna disappear... forever.

And then I decided to make his wish real. If he wants me dead? I'm ready, I won't be a burden to anyone anymore, I'll never will be.

Me: Imy s-sorry, Mom and Dad, I'll be gone now. You can stay happy now. Without me, without your burden. And I luv you so so so much Jungkook, baby, I'm sorry I'll leave you without telling.

I wrote a letter for Jungkook and finally...took my blade and swiped it through my wrist, the blood, so beautiful. I might sound like a psycho but It feels relaxing, My body, soul has lighten up now. Good bye cruel world, I'll be gone now...forever.

Author's POV:

Y/n cuts herself on her wrist damaging two of her nerves, She breathed heavily due to lack of oxygen and slow heart pumps. Her eyes slowly closing and eventually she collapsed on the floor with a thud. Blood gushing out her wrist and her soul out of her body.

At the same time, her mother came in. Was supposed to call her for lunch but the scene infront of her. Stopped her whole world. Her daughter laying lifelessly on the floor. The floor being painted with y/n's crimson red blood.