You won't give up!

You're a strong person and I hope you realise it soon. You've been through a lot but you never gave up and that's what makes you so precious!! You're an anti-matter for your loved ones. And please don't ever let yourself down for anyone at all...you deserve the world with no grief in it.💜
Those bad thoughts in your mind, don't let those devils eat you up inside
Whatever you've been through, heartbreak, studies, parents, toxic society, self hate, insecurity...is not enough to make you end your long life... It's just not the end, atleast not now! These words might give you temporary smile on your face but it's YOU who'll help yourself through it...no one else can ever do.
The confidence, Pride, Love, Respect...you need for yourself can never be gifted by anyone but you.

About the people putting you down? Oh fuck them off your life MATE!! You don't have to freaking give a damn about them, they don't matter to you! Burn them to hell with your strength and success!! You're too fucking strong to let those punks destroy you! Destroy what destroys you!

And one last message, as an author, I want my viewers to be met with good message in my stories...reach out to me anytime you want to! Don't literally worry about the pain you're going through, I'll try my best at the peak to help you and will surely never put down your problems but come up with solutions! Don't cry over problems, find a solution and get over it! Be productive and practical! Be safe and happy! Take care of yourself and others💗

Love yourself the way you love your loved ones🫂💜🌸

Peace out 🕊️✌️

I just don't really know what to do with life anymore, I'm so numb and tired I don't really wanna fight anymore. I'm insecure, the fact that I will always compare myself to others, my friends have better people...and it's not like they'll miss me when I'll die one day, ofcourse they have better people to focus on...they don't deserve someone so broken, like me. All I'm doing is ruining their days with my everyday thoughts. I don't really want to do that, trust me I don't wanna be the reason of someone's bad day. About them assuring me they need me? I strongly believe they don't, they can live without me. There ain't no way I'm special to anyone to the point they'll have an empty space in their heart if I disappear someone will eventually fill up that void and they'll forget about me, and that's something really good for them cuz again, they deserve better and not me. I'm so sorry for being like this, I never ever intended to be this negative, yeah I know friends are here to heal you and stuff but no, you don't have to ruin yourself to heal me. At this point, I have lost all hope on healing, I can never ever be happy again. I'm stuck in this phase forever, and I don't want literally anyone who see how damaged my mind is. You'll eventually give up on me and leave me which I totally understand...every single person has their limits and in this case, I'm off anyone's limits. There's no way anyone would literally stay with this personality of mine, I wish I was better for everyone, I wish I could be the friend you'd be proud of, I wish I was the reason for your happiness too.