SJ's SeoJoon and Sana involved in dating rumors

2021/11/28

Super junior's Maknae SeoJoon (Ahn MinJoon), 30 and Twice's Sana (Minatozaki Sana), 24 have been involved in a dating rumour after a video from the 2019 Fact Music Awards goes viral on social media.

In the video it shows SeoJoon constantly glancing over at Sana and the other Twice members with a look of concern during the award ceremony and towards the end of the girls' preformance SeoJoon is seen leaving the artist area to go backstage then ...

In the video it shows SeoJoon constantly glancing over at Sana and the other Twice members with a look of concern during the award ceremony and towards the end of the girls' preformance SeoJoon is seen leaving the artist area to go backstage then is seen leaving the backstage area a few seconds after twice and is seen walking behind Sana with the same concerned look on his face.

The video has since gained attention from both article outlets and netizens. The comments are as follows:

[+ 9743, – 321] Is it bad that I find this cute? He has that concerned boyfriend look towards with Sana, he'd make a good boyfriend.

[+ 6271, – 51] Wasn't this during Sana's political scandal? He just looks like a concerned Sunbae in my eyes

[+ 7940, – 277] I don't think anyone expected this

[+ 4892, – 217] Didn't their co-members date?

[+ 3583, – 80] Don't they have a 6 year difference? I think it's just a Sunbae-hoobae friendship guys.

[+ 5419, – 36] Well I mean she is his type so if they are dating I'll support it.

[+ 6289, – 42] Is it bad I think that they'd look really cute together?

[+ 4493, – 140] Huh??? What is this?????

[+ 5017, – 171] If they're dating then they have both really won in life, and their future kids have won in visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+ 3621, – 120] I wonder if Momo and Heechul is okay with them dating.