Chapter 16

The morning sunlight opened my eyes. I stood up from my bed and as usual, first things first. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for myself. Before drinking it, I tried my best to make it stuck in my nose because the smell was just so good.

Out of being bored, I grabbed my phone and opened my Instagram while millions of notifications popped out. But first of all, I opened the chat. I was about to look for the group chat I made for my staff for my upcoming concert that year but I almost spat the coffee I was drinking but then I smiled. I saw Harry's profile on the top of my chat lists.

Instead of going to the group chat, I was really about to go to, I guess I can't deny that I procrastinated by clicking Harry's chat first which went exactly like this.

>Good morning PAG!

Curiosity killed me. P.A.G what was that? I mean like he never mentioned that before. I came to think that it was a wrong send or it wasn't him.

<P.A.G is an abbreviation for what?

In being so curious, I even searched it on Google but the heck that nothing came for the results.

>It's for you to figure out.

<You are making me mad BVH!

>OH NO! The pineapple girl is mad.

<Don't call me that!

>Ok, then I'll call you PAG

<Can you please just let me know what that means first? You're annoying me.

>Ah ah ah. As I said, it's for you to figure out.

<C'mon!

<Hold up!

<You jerk! I know it now! PAG is for Pineapple girl. Stop it! I am not a pineapple girl ok?

>As long as you're calling me BHV I'll keep on calling you PAG.

<Sheesh. Too childish. We are not kids anymore you got that?

>No

<And why?

>Who said it? Now, you're telling me it's childish.

<Fine!

Then I wish I was never born after he set my nickname to "PAG" well, I never did let anyone take over me. So I did the same thing that I knew would annoy him. I set his nickname to "BHV" he didn't react to me but I still wondered maybe he was so mad at me. But back when we were kids, he never showed his madness to me even if it was already out of his temper. Then our conversation continued.

>Are you busy?

<No, but I don't have time to talk to a very insulting guy like you.

>Oh, did I insult you? Aha! Yes, I did right?

<No, you didn't insult me but there's one thing that you did

>What in the world is it?

<You made me mad.

>Sheesh. It's just the same.

<No, it's not! But what is sheesh?

>Nah. Nothing, it's just like an expression. Yeah, something like that.

<Ok, but anyway, why were you asking if I am busy?

>Forget it. That's nothing.

<Ok. But you, are you busy?

>No, just will edit my upcoming song and will add some clips for my music video.

<Boy you are busy.

>But I have time if it is going to be you.

I smiled after he sent that but I wasn't able to reply as fast as I could. ,y cheeks turned red and my heart fluttered a little bit. I heard it beating so many times over and over again.

<Nice! Ok, so you want to hang out today?

>I will finish what I need to do first. Is that ok with you?

<Wait, can I help you with your song and music video?

>I'm ok. I can do this on my own.

<Your nickname hasn't changed yet, and your attitude too. BHV you're not a kid anymore so swallow your pride temporarily and let me help you.

>I don't have pride.

<Ah huh. Well, what did you just say?

>Yeah, yeah, ok, ok

<So, can I?

>Do I have a choice? You're forcing me. Then fine. You can go here to our house. Maybe just by 10:00 in the morning or noon is that ok with you? I mean are you fine with that?

<Yes! Sure. See you later!

After that, he didn't reply but reacted a heart to my message. I smiled again, "why are you smiling, looks like someone has a nice morning" a familiar manly and deep voice made my smile vanish.

I look at my right side and recognized my dad smiling whille making his coffee. Once he got it, he took his first sip and leaned on the boundary of the sink where I was leaning at too.

"Hey dad, good morning!" I greeted them just to avoid the hot seat that he was lending me. "Hey, sweety. Looks like you're so happy this morning, what makes you so?" I blushed again thinking of Harry but I looked away so dad won't notice it.

I just had this one thought that if dad knows it and he's so close to Harry thus he treats him like his own child, he might have this one accidental chance when he'll tell him that I blushed on the day we talked. Or worse, he might intentionally say it because he wasn't good at keeping secrets.

"Nah, it's nothing bad. Just saw a very funny joke on Twitter" I even used Twitter as an alibi out of all social media platforms but I guess I played the game right. He nodded his head and smiled at me.

"You have plans for today?" He asked. It wasn't new to me since it was the same thing he always does. But dad's mood is based on the mood of whoever he was talking to.

When I'm happy talking to him, he's in the same way but if I'm smartly talking to him, he talks to me like he's smarter. Then if I'm controlling he's more controlling. In short, he's like a psychiatrist. Aside from it being his dream job since he was a teenager, it was like it was natural for him. Like it was in his jeans.

"Yeah, will help Harry with his song and music video." He nodded his head and tapped my back gently as he took another sip from his coffee. "Ok, seems like you're getting so close to your best friend again." He smiled as I became so conscious I told it to him.

"Yeah, dad I missed him so much" even if I was so close to him personally, I didn't always want to talk to Harry with anyone. Yes. I kept him as a secret in my heart, I owned him privately. I didn't let anyone ask me anything about him because of the feeling of being annoyed.