wedding day

"OMG OSAMU YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME I'M SO  SO SO SO EXCITED EEEEEEEEE" yelled Hinata jumping up and down from excitement in Osamu's dressing room.

"Uhhh thank ya Shoyo. Can someone help me with the tie?"

"I'll do it." Ushijima said walking over to Osamu.

"You know it's really funny. How you're the second to last one getting married haha." Kuroo laughed at him.

"Are ya just gonna brag about how well yers and Kenma's went?"

"What? I'd never! But it's still really funny. Now the only ones to get Married are..."

Kuroo smiled looking at Bokuto.

"WHAT?! DON'T DO THAT I'M PLANNING ON IT HMPH" He looked away at the side.

Everyone laughed and Kuroo patted Bokuto's back.

"Hey." Iwaizumi said. "You Look great calm down I can sense your nerves from all the way over here."

"Yea but-"

"But nothing. He's going to love it. And you both are gonna be surprised by how well outside looks. Nishinoya and Yachi are both the party planning masters so don't worry."

"Ok. Everything Is going to turn out great. I trust you guys."

"Are you kidding me?! I've been trying to get him to Calm down since this morning and you're telling me that Mr.Perfect over here did it with no problem?!!" Aran yelled which Daichi and Asahi are holding him back.

"Well people love me. Which means they'll listen to me more than you." Iwaizumi said sticking his tongue out.

"Why I otta-" Aran said trying to get closer to Iwaizumi but Daichi is still holding him back.

"Guys! What about my hair?? Who's gonna do my hair??" Yelled Osamu

"Leave this to me." Asahi said walking over to him with a comb and brush. "I may be a fashion designer but that also takes lessons on hair."

"Hmm it's missing something." Mumbled Oikawa. "What you thinking Yachs?"

"There. Perfect place for a necklace and chain."

"Yes! That's what it needed." Oikawa clapped his hands.

Suna came out the private dressing room into the public one.

"So? How do I look??"

"If I wasn't married to Kuroo I'd marry you to be honest." Kenma said looking up from his switch.

Akaashi punched his arm

"Don't say shit like that." Akaashi said rolling his eyes.

"Suna! Your heals!" Noya yelled waving his shoes in his hand.

"Just put them on the table for now. I'll put them on in 10 minutes."

"So, how are you feeling?" Suga asked

*sighs* "nervous. It's like a new beginning you know what I mean."

Everyone sat down and listened to Suna.

"It's scary ya know. I don't know if I'm ready."

"Do you still want to get married?" Hinata asked

"Of course I do. If I don't marry him then I'm never marrying anyone else. He's the love of my life. But it's a big commitment! And what if I'm making a mistake..."

"Let me tell you about my wedding experience." Said Atsumu.

"I've known Omi since the beginning of my second year of high school. When he proposed to me.. I was confused, excited, and worried all at once. Confused cause he never actually talked about marriage before which put relief off my chest for a while. Excited cause I'd be with the one I love the most, Omi was and is everything to me so I was excited to change my last name to Sakusa. And worried because I also thought I was making a mistake."