Ugly Roasts

1. You are so ugly your sweat runs down the back of your head to avoid your face.

2. When you are so ugly, the one thing that your parents do. They regret doing it.

3. You have a very unique and specific look, and very few people have it! Wow, you are a professional in being hideous!

4. You are so ugly, your nose is prettier than your eyebrows.

5. You are so ugly, a non-flammable oil burnt itself.

6. You are so ugly, your molars are smaller than your ears.

7. You are so ugly, Scaramouche stops doing the Fandango.

8. You are so ugly, even the rats avoid you.

9. You are so ugly, the only things that should be petting you are the spiders.

10. You are so ugly, you put pantyhose on over your trousers and call them a fashion trend.

11. You are so ugly, the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

12. You are so ugly, the smell of your breath is used as a natural pesticide.

13. You are so ugly, the only thing you own is the sweat on your brow.

14. You are so ugly, the only thing you are good at is whistling.

15. You are so ugly, you make the wolves look like pussies.

16 . You are so ugly, even the sun refuses to shine on you.

17. Even if you wash your hands often, they stick out like a dirty pair of chopsticks.

18. Your ears look like two pieces of cauliflower.