Chapter 7 - Jealousy

The month's December, the season of giving, and also the birth month of Jesus Christ, there were lots of happenings last month, Yazmin broke up with her girlfriend because she caught her girlfriend cheating with a boy. Wanda started courting Ligaya. I and Sol are busy with our academics, we are really busy as a beaver or been to the point that we don't even have time for each other. We're too tired to go out and have a date, but it's the Christmas season, I'm wondering what present to give her. We are really working hard doing those math's and she's also having a hard time doing her drafts. So I went to Ligaya's house to seek advice.

"Rina! How are you?" she asked me

"I'm fine Ligaya! How about you?" I replied

"I'm also fine! Why are you here? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"I need some advice about Sol-" I paused talking, someone is knocking at the door after I open it I laughed hard

"Good morning Wanda! Why are you bringing 5 sacks of rice here?" I asked

"Oh, you're here! Good morning Rina! I'm just here to court Ligaya so I brought 5 sacks of rice and groceries" Wanda said with a smile that made Ligaya frustrated

"Wanda! Seems like you're giving me relief goods after a crisis!"

"I just want to prove to you that I can feed you using my own money" Wanda pouted but Ligaya couldn't resist her cuteness that's why she hug her tight.

"By the way, Rina what advice about Sol?" Ligaya brought up the topic

"Did Sol hurt you? I'm willing to punch her on the face" Wanda said in concern

"Hey no! We have no time to hurt each other, besides we are really busy because of our academics. I'm just wondering what present to give her because she has everything so I don't know what to give her. You know, she has everything."

"Good thing I'm here!" Wanda presented herself

"Well, Sol has a lot of things that she wants to buy but she's too busy buying one. I don't even know how can she manage giving time to you. All I know is she's a camera collector, she loves photography and she also loves seeing the skies. Does she have a telescope in her house?"

"Well, I been to every place of her house but I haven't seen one" I replied

"She also likes Bear and Rabbit stuffs" Then I blushed and smile after what she said

"You're smiling like crazy huh! You're really that Rabbit person"

"Hey, how did you know?"

"Your soulmate told me since we were in high school" Wanda smirked at me, she knows a lot. If I would buy her a telescope, where would I buy one? I thanked Wanda and Ligaya for accompanying me and left them so they can have quality time. I was walking outside as I usually do when a man's voice called me. I saw the man, now I have a plan.

SOL POV

My arms are tired, I lay down in my bed and checked the calendar. It's December 15? 10 days before Christmas I don't have anything to give to Rina, she has everything. I'm thinking about if she said something that she want to own, but I couldn't remember everything. So I decided to go and ask Yazmin, I know she's not in a good mood because of what happened. So I prepared her favorite meal for her to eat I wish I can talk to her properly.

"Good morning Yazmin!"

"Good morning sit down if you need to ask something"  she lethargically said