A ROMANTIC NIGHT (MORAN OS)

FIRSTLY THANKS FOR 50 VOTES IN JUST 1 DAY SO AS PER I PROMISED HERE IS A NEW STORY BUT THIS IS A OS SO NO PARTS OF THIS STORY WILL COME . SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE 

KARAN - KS , MONAMI - M , FAIZI - F , KOEL - K , SID - S , SANJANA - SA , SUMAN JI - SJ , CHITRA - C , BALA - B , PREM JI - PJ , CORNEL BATRA - CB , MRS BATRA - MRS B 

Mature Content (read at your own risk) 

NOTE FEW POINTS :

1. MORAN , SIDSA & KOEZI ARE IN RELATIONSHIP , 2) 6 OF THEM ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS , 3) 6 OF THEM KNOWS ABOUT EACH OTHERS RELATIONSHIP , 4) NONE OTHER CADETS KNOWS ABOUT THEM EVERYBODY THINKS THAT THEY ALL ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND DONT KNOW ABOUT RELATIONSHIP.  

SO LETS START :- (NIGHT TIME)

(NOTE EVERYONE ARE IN THEIR ROOMS)

m - kya karu abhi to mujhe neend bhi nahi aa rahi aur meri sari books bhi maine paadh li hai ab to koi book nahi bachi padne ke liye next sunday jab bahar jaungi na tab nayi leke aungi , par abhi kya karu ?? *in mind* (suddenly she heard a tap on the window of her room and her eyes became wide) *note her room is on the ground floor* (she got up from the bed and opened the window and said) karan tum ?? aur aise khidki se kyon ??

k - arey rani sahiba andar to ane do sab sawal hi puche ja rahi ho chalo ab side hato aur ane do mujhe andar (saying so he jumped inside the room) 

m - ab batao aise kyon aye ho ?

k - ek boyfriend raat ko apni girlfriend ke room me khidki se kyon ata hai rani sahiba ?

m - *raising her eyebrows* k..karan tumhara irada kya hai ? *scared*

k - ( going forward and she is going back this continued till she hit the wall , he pinned her , he leaned towards her and she closed her eyes coz of his hot breath on her face , he whispered in her ear ) rani sahiba i love you *bitting her earlobe and she shivered , he smriked seeing the impact* kya hua rani sahiba ap to abhi se aisa kar rahi hai to jo mein agey karunga to aap kya karengi ? *she blushed* 

m - k..k..kya karne wale ho tum ? 

(in the next moment he lashed his lips or hers and it did not take her more that 5 secs to repond , he wanted to explore her mouth but she was not letting him in so he pinched her and she opened her mouth and in on time he entered his tongue inside , their tongue danced and twirled together exploring the whole mouth , after a long kiss of 15 mins they broke of for oxygen , they were breathing heavily) 

k - aaj to hum apke saath hi soenge apke hi kamre mein *winking at her* 

m - *pulling his cheeks* aww mera karu baby kita cute hai !! *chuckeled and hugged him he to responded the hug) chalo ab so jate hai (saying so he started going towards the window to close it but he held her hand and pulled her again in a hug and they both again hugged tightly , they were still in each others arms and shared a very cute eyelock and he kissed on her forehead)

k - chalo ab sone jate hai (pulled her softly to the bed and closed they window and went towards the bed to sleep , they slept hugging each other very sweetly her head was on his chest , his head was no her head)

(in the morning karan woke up first and saw her sleeping so cutely on his chest)

k - sote hue kitni pyaari lag rahi hai rani sahiba (kissed her forehead and kept her head on the pillow , she was in very deep sleep , he went towards the window took a look on her and jumped out of the window and closed it from outside)

m - (she woke up and saw karan was not in the room , she sat on the bed remembring the night and simled going towards the washroom) 

THE END NO MORE PARTS OF THIS STORY WILL COME 

VOTE KARO AUR COMMENT MEIN ZARUR BATANA KAISA LAGA 

THANK YOU !! BYE BYE 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~