ミ★ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 彡★

⛓️

*walks up to you with a soft smile*

"Bonjour, mon cheri! My nickname is Kithu and this is-" He pauses to look around, seemingly looking for someone. He looked done with everything when he realizes that no one was around except for you and him. "Where did that tiny plushie go?" He sighed, "Anygays, me and the one who's missing at the moment are the founders of a new community — namely 'The Callista Community'."

*runs towards you from behind, jumping on you and scaring you and Kithu*

"What the fu-" "HELLOOO!! I'm hera~ the more... hyperactive founder of the community. Ooohh, you seem pretty cool." She said, squeezing your cheeks. Then she looks at Kithu with a grin. "Yep, you've found the right person for this. I love them already!" Hera exclaimed, hugging you tightly.

"That's pleasant to hear, Plush. Now, why don't you get off the poor thing? You'll probably strangle them like that." Kithu requested, passing a half smile to you and hera.

Hera huffs, then gets off your back. "Fine, fine."

"Now darling, we noticed you from the other side of the street and took great interest in you. And no, we don't mean in the romantic way — though you're very cute, no doubt," Kithu chuckled, his smile growing a teensy bit wider as he continued, "We took interest in you because we saw great potential in you. You'd be an amazing addition to our community if you're willing on joining, of course."

"Well, would you like to know more about us?" Kithu inquired, raising an eyebrow.

You nod your head, intrigued.

"Great!" He grinned, clapping his hands, "Well this community of ours is a fun loving, chill, professional and chaotic one where we guarantee that you learn lots and have even more fun! Our community is also a safe place for all of you; you can be your beautiful self and showcase your amazing talents here without the fear of rude judgment."

"So, what are you waiting for? Come on! Go off to the next chapter! Now where is that button...?" Hera mumbled to herself, searching around her.

Kithu sighed, pointing at the button. "That's the button, plush. Now, go on Darling." He urged you with a soft smile.

⛓️