ミ★ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 彡★

✰︵⛓️︵✰

Oh? Bonjour, amoureux! It's me, Kithu again. Remember me? Well, since you're all here already, I'd rather not waste your time.

As you've already read the title and seen the banner, this is the chapter of the hiring book in which all of the rules and regulations of the community are written.

Rules and regulations are quite boring, no doubt. But, they're necessary in order to ensure regularity, punctuality and to maintain peace in a place. So, we have a few rules and regulations too.

These rules are very important. They must be read and abided by if you wish to join us here at Callista, so don't skip this!

╰☆☆ 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 ☆☆╮

Make sure to permanently follow the community's account and the accounts of its two founders - Kithu & Hera. This way, you'll be made aware of any notices or announcements regarding the community.

→ Accounts → TheCallistaCommunity _Night73mare_ hxra_dxwn

Add this hiring book to your library and public reading list. This is done because then, you'll be able to get to know about any updates that we'll make in the book.

Make sure to give this community's hiring book a nice shout-out on your message board so that others are made aware of our community and so that more people may join us. Make sure to tag the community account or the founders on your message board when you do give the shout-out, so that we know that you've followed this rule.

It is necessary that you have a discord account so that you can join the community server for your interview and your work. This is because all of the community discussions, work assignments and projects will be done there.

The password will be your favourite song. This is to confirm that you've read the rules and regulations.

╰☆☆ ♕︎ ☆☆╮

Follow all of these rules before you head off to the positions chapter. If you're done, then don't let me stop you. Go right ahead!

✰︵⛓️︵✰