𝐈𝐈. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 , 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 ✔︎

ᴋᴇʏ
* = 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽

SEVENTY ONE
[ 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡 ]

SEVENTY ONE[ 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡 ]

ʙᴀsɪᴄs

TITLE , seventy one
UNIVERSE , squid game
OC , seo nari
OC FACECLAIM , yoon young bae
LOVE INTEREST , hwang jun-ho
TIME , season 1
TAKEN BY , rvmanova

— TITLE , seventy one— UNIVERSE , squid game— OC , seo nari — OC FACECLAIM , yoon young bae — LOVE INTEREST , hwang jun-ho— TIME , season 1— TAKEN BY , rvmanova

ᴘʟᴏᴛ

IN WHICH number 071 teams up with an undercover cop.

or

When Seo Nari meets a handsome man in a black and white suit who asks her to play a game of Ddakji, she's introduced to a variety of games in which the winner is rewarded with 45 billion won.

But at what cost?

ɴᴏᴛᴇs

1. SO LIKE EVERYONE knows this show is basically about rich powerful people exploiting poor people for their entertainment. So Nari is very very poor.

2. NARI HAS A brother named (you can call him what too want, when I originally wrote this I named him Jun) who is very very and kind of terminally ill. I never named the illness but I wrote about how he has had multiple surgeries and been issued a large number of medication that they have to pay for but are in heavy debt because their parents died two years ago. They live in a very small apartment with only one bathroom, two bedrooms and a kitchen/living room. Their apartment is number 71 ;)

3. TO SURVIVE NARI has done many things. She first started of as a hacker for a small company but she was not getting paid enough. She then went into prostitution and quit for obvious reasons. She now scams people on her own EG. She sells people things they need like computers, insurance, furniture etc and even made fake business cards. She sells them something they never get and tells them they have to pay a deposit first (which is actually the full price) and never gives them the item.

4. BECAUSE SHE SCAMS locally, she changes her appearance quite a lot. In the beginning of the book she has red hair, then she dyes it blue prior to meeting the guy on the subway who offers to play a game for money (do you see the symbolism connecting to the big fandom theory) and when she enters the Squid Games her hair is platinum blond. When they all escape back to their homes her hair is green, and when they return again her hair is purple. (You can change the order of her hair colour experto for the blue when she plays the game but make sure she is constantly changing her hair in order to not be recognised) she also switched up her makeup looks in order not to be recognised.

5. NARI LIES TO her older brother and tells him she works as a nurse but she is actually out scamming people.

6. WHEN SHE LEAVES she pays most of her scamming money to a caretaker to look after her brother.

7. SHE BECOMES VERY good friends with Sae-byeok obvs

8. NARI ADMIRES AND respects Sang-woo.

9. HER AND HWANG jun-ho meet when they all leave and he notices the squid game card fall out of her pocket. He asks her how to get there and she says she's not talking to any police officer. He then recognises her and all her last offences as tells her that hell arrest her for life if she doesn't help him out to which she finally gives in because if she's in prison she can't help her brother.

10. NARI HELPS JUN-HO get into the Squid Games and Nari uses a certain time to go to the bathroom where he says to the other masked people that he will take her there and guard her. Jun-ho gives her a small walkie talkie that she can clip onto her and she clips it onto her bra so no one sees it. Sexual tension when she takes off her top and clips it on?? We love to see it.

11. THAT'S HOW THEY communicate and they sometimes use the 'I need to go to the toilet I'm on my period' excuse to go to the bathrooms to meet with him to exchange information.

12. SHE BECOMES ONE of the finalists in the glass game and he can see all that happens with the VIPS and is very much stressed because he's come to care about her and doesn't want her to die.

14 ALL THEIR CHEMISTRY is all up to do. If they kiss it's up to you. If they say I love you to each other that's up to you. If they don't that's up to you but bare this in mind it's a one season show (I think) and jun-how dies, there cannot he any slow burn lol.

14.. MESSAGE ME IF you're taking this for the ending :))

𝔞/𝔫I wrote this before when squid game came out but I lost my inspiration for it which sucks because I was so excited about it

𝔞/𝔫
I wrote this before when squid game came out but I lost my inspiration for it which sucks because I was so excited about it. Hopefully someone can write this and make the most out of it. I love Nari.