𝐈. 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝗋

ᴋᴇʏ
* = 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽

HEAR ME ROAR
[ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ]

HEAR ME ROAR[ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ]

ʙᴀsɪᴄs

TITLE , hear me roar*
UNIVERSE , once upon a time
OC NAME , scarlett foley (surname can be changed*) / scar
OC FACECLAIM , jessica alba
LOVE INTEREST , anyone
TIME , season 2 - ?

— TITLE , hear me roar*— UNIVERSE , once upon a time— OC NAME , scarlett foley (surname can be changed*) / scar— OC FACECLAIM , jessica alba — LOVE INTEREST , anyone — TIME , season 2 - ?

ᴘʟᴏᴛ

LEGEND HAS IT that Scar killed his own brother for the power of the king. Legend has it that Scar was heartless, that he was evil, and he was a villain.

BUT THE TRUTH is, only one part wasn't true. She was in fact a girl. You'd think that the tales could get at least one thing right.

SCARLET FOLEY HAS only recently remembered who she is, and who she was is not someone she wants to continue being.

INSTEAD, SHE WANTS to be a hero. She wants to be like Snow White and Prince Charming. She wants to be looked up to instead of looked down on. She wants to be admired, not feared.

SO SHE DECIDES to flip her life around.

If only she was prepared.

ɴᴏᴛᴇs

ɴᴏᴛᴇs

1. For obvious reasons, do not paid her with Henry. Although the love interest is optional, she is quite obviously over the age of ten. I was thinking maybe Hook, Regina etc.

2. Scar has family so it is totally optional to bring them in if you like. Simba may be a good idea to bring in to the story.

3. Back before the curse, Scarlett was obsessed with being queen, and she was so absorbed with the sin of greed. She would do anything to have the title, even if it meant killing the ones she loved. She never wanted to kill her brother, for he was her best friend. They did everything together, but when mufasa had a son, she knew she was never going to become queen. She sacrificed her brother for the title, and although she doesn't regret it, the guilt of killing blood still haunts her. Nevertheless, the became queen, but then Regina cast a curse upon the land, and that's when she became Scarlett Foley.

4. Scarlett is so ambitious af and she has such a strong desire to succeed, rarely does she ever drop a dream or a task. She is very smart, because she always has a plan and her plans always carry through. She can figure out quick solutions and is always the one to make the plans. You can't outsmart the girl.

5. She's cunning and she's super sly and sneaky af
She is very mischievous and gets into trouble a lot.
This girl is ruthless and shows literally ZERO mercy to anyone when they get on her bad side. It has to take someone REALLY CLOSE to her to stop her from doing really bad shit. She is short tempered and so impatient, she's like a time bomb. She is suspicious and always thinks someone is up to something, this usually gets her injured or in trouble
And most of all, she is power hungry and had a thirst for superiority.

6. You can go totally go into detail on her massive scar on her eyes!! Make it a prominent feature!

7. It will be set in season 2 when the curse is lifted!! You could maybe start the story with her remembering who she is

8. this is scar trying to become a hero and not a villain like she used to be. Show her struggles!! She can make mistakes.

 Show her struggles!! She can make mistakes

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ

For some reason I though writing Scar as a girl is super badass. Scar has always been one of my favourite Disney villains, and Jessica Alba seemed like the obvious choice.