Sypnosis

Zyaire Laurent is one of Mortale Island's most well-known detectives. When it comes to cases, it appears that he has an easy time of it. But, unbeknownst to people, his past was even darker than black.

He will never forget what happened to his mother when he was a child. His two eyes could clearly see how it was killed right in front of him. He couldn't forget it because it was still visible in his mind, and he was so seeking justice that he decided to become a detective instead of a doctor.

Dahil isa siya sa pinakamagaling na detective, pinursigi siyang makuha ng isang mayamang businessman. And it's none other than Elhias Cycero Accardi, who is known for being a heartless CEO on the island. The man was so impatient about everything, which is why he couldn't wait to hire Zyaire to solve the case of the death of his mother and father.

Alam ni Elhias sa sarili niya na nasusunod at nakukuha niya lahat kaya laking gulat na lang niya nang tanggihan siya nito. It was the first time that happened to him, so his ego was trampled on because no one would dare to reject him. Hindi niya ito matanggap kaya para masunod ang gusto niya, gumawa siya ng ibang paraan. At 'yon ay...

Pakasalan ito sa papel para matali na ito sa kanya.