|Snow - Cotton Cookie

Why.. why didn't you tell me? I could've saved you.. I don't wanna lose you, why are you taking them away..
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Angst(☞゚∀゚)☞ [Spoilers contained of the story!]‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

This day was a cold atmosphere. Children cookies outside playing in the snow companied by their parents, others building snowman's. You and Cotton Cookie were playing in the snow, laughing filled in the air. You pressed your hands in the cold snow, making a snowball and put your arm in the air and threw it to Cotton Cookie.

"Uwah!! Y/n!" Cotton Cookie cried out.

You, giggled at Cotton Cookie not noticing a Snowball coming towards you, knocking you over.

"Ahah!" Cotton Cookie laughed and smiled at you.

"This is really fun, why didn't we thought of this?" You questioned the female Cookie.

"You started this first and brought me out here." Cotton Cookie stood up.

"We..could grab a hot cocoa together! C'mon!" Cotton Cookie forcefully grabbed your hand, two of you running.

"H-hey! Why do we need to run?!" You
Asked.

"Thinking of drinking the hot cocoa makes me droll.. And it's freezing outside right now, Cookies are already going inside, do you wanna freeze?" Cotton Cookie spoked and slowing down as the house is showing in the distance, you two weren't really that far.

"Ehe.. of course not!" You responded, smiling at the other Cookie.

You drank hot cocoa together, talking about what's going on in your lives together etc.

Outside the window, snowflakes and snow dripping and falling slowly, creating a beautiful scenery. Wind passing the trees.

You two reading a book together.

"Say.. Y/n?" Cotton Cookie spoked.

"Yes?" You answered back.

"You promised to stay by my side? Forever...?" Cotton Cookie looked at you in sorrow in her eyes.

You knew exactly what she meant.

"Well.. not exactly forever, but of course I'm never leaving your side."
Smiling at the white haired cookie.

"nobody's gonna take you away." Cotton Cookie Chuckled at you.

As the weeks goes further Cotton Cookie noticed that your eyebags showing, as she worried about you. Gesturing that you're okay, nothing to be worried about.

Sighed Cotton Cookie "Fine..just let me know if you do need help, okay? Do please take care of yourself." Cotton Cookie begged.

"I am taking care of myself." You giggled.

The young white haired female stopped by asking you if you two wanna go out together, exploring with animals. You agreed slowly.

It was sunset both of you rolling in the snow, laughing and giggling. Cotton Cookie showed you her staff, while you being suprised and loving it. Cotton Cookie takes it everywhere with her now.

Y/n stood staring down at the frozen lake that's shimmering and showing their face. You sat still staring, you began to sighed.

Things were going alot in your head, being a mess.

You noticed Cotton Cookie running towards you.

"Y/n!" Cotton Cookie hugged you from behind.

"Oh!" You acted suprised, you did wanna give her something before you go.

Cotton Cookie noticed you hiding something in your palms. The whited haired Cookie hitting your arm slightly pointed out, what you're hiding. You decided to stood up and turn around to give it to her.

Her eyes began to sparkle, "Aw! Thanks Y/n!" She brought it to her hair.

As days, weeks, months go by, you grew weaker and weaker by day. Cotton noticed this and questioned if you're really okay. You gave her a smile and said your okay.

Cotton Cookie walked slowly to your favorite place, a white sheep followed her.

She sat, telling all about her journey and things happened.

A silence filled the air, a comfortable silence not a awkward one, she hugged the sheep and sobbed out. Emotions hitting on her.

She couldn't believed she lost another someone that she cared deeply about.

As you sat on a stone, feeling horrible.

"If only.. I knew about it.. you'd still be here."

"You promised didn't you? You promised to be at my side." Cotton Cookie mumbled crying.

She knew your beside her, she just couldn't see you. She just wished for you to come back.

If only she knew you were slowly dying, she cherished the moments she had with you.

Cotton Cookie sighed as she let go of the animal, and stood up glancing behind her.

"I'll see you soon with Sherbet Cookie."
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵
anyways, I tried ahhah this was supposed to be 1k words but I ran out of ideas ←_←