four

haeji pov

"how do you know my name?"

shit.

"i uh..." what do i say? i can't just say i guessed??? "do we know each other?" he raised his eyebrow.

what the hell do i say?? "uh..."

"haeji-ah, the food is here." oh my god thank you vernon.

"oh! sorry my food is here, thank you so much for helping me again! bye!" before he could say anything, i immediately turned around and pulled vernon with me.

"what was that about?" vernon sat down beside me. that was close. "he's the guy on instagram." i poked at my food. vernon looked at me with a 'who??' look.

"the guy that i told you was cute remember?" i twirled the pasta on my spoon.

"which? you say guys are cute on instagram all the time." he cut a piece of steak. "yah. don't make me sound like a player." he rolled his eyes. "it's the wonwoo guy. i'm pretty sure you said he was hot too."

his eyes lit up as if he discovered something phenomenal. "oh! that dude. i can't believe i didn't recognise him." i nodded and continued eating my pasta.

"did you guys exchange socials or numbers?" he asked chewing on his steak. "i accidentally said his name and he asked me how i knew it. i panicked and didn't know what to say but you came just in time to save me from embarrassing myself. which i'm really thankful for by the way."

he laughed. "you should've told him! now he probably thinks you're a stalker- ow.." i hit him on the shoulder. "shut up and eat your food." he stuck his tongue out and started cutting another piece of steak.

"what are you guys talking about?" jeonghan popped in. "she just got saved by her instagram crush." i choked. "yah! it's not a crush, i literally just met him." i glared at the annoying boy beside me. "whatever you say."

i don't like him. i saw him on my explorer page one day and i just thought he was cute that's all. i've only ever seen him on instagram and today was the first time i saw him in real life. although it's not the best first impression, he seems like a nice person.

maybe i should talk to him.

maybe...

wonwoo pov

"what took you so long? did you take a shit or something?" mingyu looked up from his phone. i threw the napkin at him. "i saw a girl in trouble and i just helped out."

mingyu smirked. "hoho wonwoo hyung to the rescue." i rolled my eyes. "it's not something to joke about. she could've gotten really hurt." he apologised and continued eating his ice cream.

"you know what was weird?" i sat back and crossed my arms. "hm?" he licked the ice cream off the spoon. "she knew my name and i'm pretty sure we have never met before."

"ooOo does wonwoo hyung have a stalker? secret admirer?" he said in this annoying playful voice. "yah. you ordered ice cream and didn't even get one for me?" he made this weird pouty face. "aw is wonwoo hyung sad now?" i threw another napkin at him. "shut up and eat your ice cream."

"if she knows you then she'll figure out a way to talk to you again. just wait."

maybe she will.

maybe...