Part 2 (Mitch)

Kirstie telling her fiance that she doesn't feel the same way about him as he feels about her was something that she never thought of doing.

She was scared of his reaction, I could say it - I saw it. She didn't know how he would react. He could be glad that she was honest with him. He could get pissed off and hurt someone. Or anything in between those ideas.

She was still in my lap, while I tried to get some more sleep with my head rested on top of hers. "I love you so much, Mitchie." She whispered.

I smiled to myself and squeezed her a little closer. "Not even close to how much I love you," I whispered.

"I didn't want to wake you up." She looked up at me.

I smiled and sighed. "I don't mind." I observed her for a moment. "I missed waking up with you in my arms," I said still admiring her.

She blushed a little. "I missed waking up in your arms." She nuzzled closer to me.

I started rubbing her back and enjoying the moment of her being close to me again. "Do you want to eat something for breakfast?" I asked and looked at her face. The soft features always made me feel like it was all a dream - nobody could be born that beautiful. Then I feel her near me and I know it's real.

"You there?" She giggled when I blinked a few times. "Picture will last longer." She smiled and poked my nose.

And I just kept staring. "It wouldn't do you any justice." I just whispered. She blushed and hid her face in my chest. I sighed and picked her up to carry her to my kitchen to give her some breakfast and coffee. I sat her down on my table and for once our eyes were on the same level without me getting lower. "What are you going to eat?"

"Anything sweet and simple?" She giggled.

I stepped closer to her. "Anything more." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Anything more I can spoil you with?"

She gave me the fake-thinking face. "Nothing. You're enough as something to spoil me with." She gave me a smile that could always warm me up, even if I was in Antarctica.

I kissed her forehead. "Thank you, gorgeous." She blushed. "Now let me go so I can make us some breakfast." She gave me another fake-thinking face and then let me go.

"What are you going to make?" She asked.

I turned to look at her. "Well, I don't know, because I have no idea what I have left. I don't know if you remember, but I was supposed to go buy something yesterday." Her eyes immediately saddened, probably because of the dream she had. I came to her and hugged her. "Hey, nothing happened. I'm still here and I will be here for a very long time."

"But what if it really did happen?" Her voice sounded very close to breaking.

I looked at her. "Then I would be right by you the same way I am now. You know I'm a fighter." I smiled at her. The dream really got to her. "Do I look like I would give up on life when I have you by my side even if you were just my friend?" I kissed her forehead and pulled her back into my arms.

She held me close for a while and then she let me go when someone knocked on the door. I went to check who was there and it was her fiancé. "Hey. I just realized that she tried to stop you from getting some food so I thought I'd pop by with something to eat." He raised his hand with a bag in it.

"You, my friend, are a very smart person. We were just checking if there was something to eat. Do you want to come in or do you have to go?" I asked as I stepped back.

He smiled. "I'll get our little devil from the car and I think we can stay for a while, but not too long." He went to the car, got their kiddo, and came back.