Part 6 (Taylor)

It was my second day of school. I accidentally managed to out my gay side on the second day of school. Nobody seemed to mind, but who could know if they actually didn't mind?

It was a hot day in September, so I decided to eat my lunch outside. I finished my sandwich and half of my soda when a boy tapped my shoulder. "Hey, this is a bit weird, but do you have any chocolate or anything sweet? My sugar is a bit low and I forgot my wallet at the dorm." He asked.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a chocolate bar and a Coca-Cola can. "I have this and this, I don't know which is better." I smiled.

"Whichever you are willing to spare is good." He looked down, obviously embarrassed.

I shrugged. "I already ate and I still have a bit of soda, so it's up to you to choose."

He looked at the can and then at the chocolate, then he chose the food. "Thank you so so much. I will buy you one when we meet next."

I shook my head. "No need." I smiled. "Maybe we can talk. I mean, I don't have any friends here yet and that is a little bit worse than not having a bar of chocolate." I said in hopes that he would agree.

He smiled and sat down beside me. "Sure, I thought that you were in the second year and you already have a lot of friends." He shrugged.

"Wouldn't I be with them then?" I chuckled.

He opened the chocolate. "I didn't exactly think that deep into this." He took a bit and then turned it to me so I could take some. I looked at him, but when he gave me a look, I took a square.

We talked till the end of the break, giving each other social media so we could stay in contact, and went our ways. That was Tuesday and on Friday I saw him again. He was with a couple of people, who seemed to be his classmates.

He seemed like he wasn't feeling well, a bit like on Tuesday, so I went to him. "Hey, you okay there?" I tapped his shoulder.

He jumped a little, probably because he didn't see me coming. "Huh? Oh, I just don't have anything sweet with me and there is a way too long a line in the shop." He pointed there and took a deep breath.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a bar I just bought in that shop. I was there, but I'm short so he probably didn't see me. "Here you go." I handed the bar to him. "Just in case, you seem like you may need it more than me." I smiled.

His classmate gave me a look. "Wait, you're Taylor right?" I immediately went white.

I gulped and nodded. "Yeah, why?"

She giggled. "My friend has a class with you. Umm, I think it's history or something like that. Jason, in case it helps."

I started thinking and picturing my classmates. "Short brown hair with top brushed up and trimmed beard?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, that's him."

"Great, now can you tell me whether he's the one with brown or blue eyes because there's also another one that fits that description." I scratched the back of my head.

"Jason has blue eyes, his brother has brown eyes. That's his twin." She smiled. "It took me a while too." I didn't want to ruin her mood by just saying that I guessed because I only remember Victor - the boy I give my sweets to. "Jason mentioned that you had managed to steal the show on your first seminar. He was impressed with your bravery." She smiled.

I facepalmed. "That was an accident. I was not brave, my brain just gave up." I looked down.

"Don't worry, queen. You're not the only one here that is like that." She patted my shoulder. I looked at her and she winked at me. "You and me both." My eyes went wide. Then she looked at Victor and nodded a little.