i will love you forever

I fluttered my eyes open and was met to an empty bed. I frowned and sat up, knowing she was probably just making breakfast or at the store. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and noticed I was naked. My mind flashed back to yesterday and I smiled thinking about it. A cool breeze hit my body and my nipples hardened at it. I shivered and pulled the blanket over my exposed body before waiting impatiently for Diane's return. I waited for what felt like hours but it was probably only a few minutes before I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom door. I instantly perked up and styled my hair unconsciously, like I wanted to impress her. She opened the door peaked her head around it, smiling at me. "Hi baby, so since you have been a very, very good girl, I think you should be allowed around the house." I raised my eyebrows in shock but smiled widely at her sentence. She walked over to me and sat on my bed, waiting for my response. "Yes mommy, I would love that." She stroked my hair and kissed my forehead in reply. Her eyes looked down at my bare chest around where I was covering my breasts with the blanket. "Oh right, I forgot about that." She chuckled in a deep voice and walked out the room, only to return soon after with panties, a bra, grey sweatpants and a brown sweater. "Here, you can wear these." She walked over to me and handed me the clothes. They smelled just like her. "Thank you mommy." I smiled at her and shuffled to the end of the bed to stand.

I stood up and started getting ready and didn't even see Diane watching me, watching everything I did. "Enjoying the view?" I asked in a cheeky tone and she bit her bottom lip in response, not taking her eyes of my body. "Yes very, very much." I playfully hit her arm and she just laughed in return. After I finished getting dressed, I turned to Diane and she smiled up at me. "You are so, so beautiful." Her eyes fluttered like her heart was aching as she looked at me. I pouted and walked over to her. I put my arms on her shoulders as she was sat on my bed and I was standing in front of her. I leaned down and kissed her for a few moment before pulling back for breath, placing my forehead on hers. "I love you, way too much." She laughed and her eyes were glistening. "I love you too." She kissed me again and stood up. "Ok so I was thinking breakfast and a lazy day of binging on junk food and movies?" I laughed and nodded happily.

We eventually got to the kitchen and sat at a small table in the centre. Two plates sat at either end of the tables and they had omelettes on them. The smell of the delicious food lingered in the air and I hummed at it. "Mmm that smells so good." She chuckled softly and spoke. "Thank you angel. Only the best for you." She smiled at me and we sat and began eating our food. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head as the food melted into my mouth. "Oh my god, this is amazing, mommy!" She blushed and chewed her food. After she swallowed, she thanked me in a raspy voice from having just swallowed the food and took a sip of her water. I ate my food very fast as I was really hungry from not eating as much as I should have been. Plus Diane's cooking was exquisite so I had to finish every bite. I ate every last bit of the omelette and looked up to Diane, blushing as I felt kind of embarrassed by my greedy manner. "Wow, someone's hungry." She laughed and I just looked at the floor, embarrassed. She walked around the table to me and kissed me head before whispering to me. "It's ok, I think it's cute." This made me feel so much better and I stood up with my plate and walked to the sink. "Baby, what are you doing?" I turned around and saw her looking at me with one of her eyebrows raised. "I- I just thought I could help." I smiled at her and she gently grabbed the plate from hand. "Oh no honey, it's ok. I can do it," She kissed the end of my nose and made me blush. "Why don't you go to the living room and pick a movie for us to watch?" I smiled and nodded like a excited child. I pecked her lips before walking down the thin corridor next to the stairs. Diane's house was very nice and homey. The cute ornaments went perfectly with the neutral colour scheme of the house. I felt at home in this place.

Eventually I got to the living room and smiled at how adorable it was. There was a nice sofa in the centre facing a big TV mounted on the wall. There was also a computer sat on a desk almost adjacent to the stairs. I walked over to the couch and plopped myself down on it. It was very comfortable. I searched for the TV remote and noticed it on a small table next to the couch with a cute lil lamp on it. I turned the TV on and was greeted by the discovery channel playing with the volume on 100%. I scrambled to turn it down and when I did, I broke down laughing at the fear I felt from how unexpected it was. Diane rushed in, assuming I was crying, and when she saw me laughing, she leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms. When I pulled myself together, I spotted Diane and jumped slightly at her presence. "Uhm everything alright in here?" She smirked with her eyebrows raised in a confused way. "Ye- yeah, just scared the shit out of me." I chuckled and wiped a slight tear from my eye. She walked up to the couch and sat down next to me. I shuffled towards her and laid my head on her shoulder and I scrolled to find Netflix. "So, do you have a preferred genre?" I asked her, actually quite curious to know what kind of movies or series Diane likes. "Well I like documentary's, but I know that would be boring so anything apart from horror." I leaned up and turned to face her. "You don't like horrors?" I was quite amazed but then again, Diane didn't seem to be the type of person to watch the conjuring and not be scared. But I think I wasn't really scared as Vera Farmiga starred in it and I love her so I couldn't be scared. "No, not at all. I don't like being scared." I grinned and she pulled a 'oh god, what are you thinking now?' look on her face. "Well maybe you won't be as scared if I was here?" What I said wasn't a question but it somehow sounded like one. She exhaled in defeat and I mentally celebrated and placed my head back down on her shoulder.

I ended up picking 'The Nun' as Diane went to get snacks and drinks. She returned with two glasses of Coke and a big bowl of popcorn. I picked a blanket up off the cute lil arm chair that sat next to a lamp and covered it over our bodies when Diane sat down. I settled my head on her shoulder and started the movie. Diane kept shuffling and seemed agitated so I intertwined our fingers and squeezed her hand. "Hey, are you ok?" She had a frown on her face and she looked down at me. "Yeah, yeah just- nervous, that's all. I really don't like scary movies." I rubbed her forearm and smiled at her. "It's ok, we can turn it off." I went to reach from the remote but she grabbed my arm and shook her head. "Oh no sweetie, It's fine. I know you like horror so we can watch it. Just don't be surprised if I scream or hug you way too tightly." We chuckled and I put my head back on her shoulder before replying. "I would like that actually. Maybe we should watch horror movies more often." He tapped my nose and I laughed lightly before getting back to the movie.

Me and Diane had been watching the movie for ages and got to the 'final showdown' scene where they potentially kill the Nun. A big jump scare happened, more intense then the other ones, and Diane screamed loudly and tightly squeezed my arm. I jumped at the scene but eventually just laughed at Diane and how cute she was. She turned to me and looked frantic. I could see tiny beads of sweat on her forehead and I could see her shaking slightly. I soon realised she was still squeezing my arm and it started to feel numb. "Ok mommy, I know you're scared but you're going to cut my circulation off." She looked down and let go of my arm, covering her mouth with her hand at the red hand mark she left on my arm. I laughed and kissed her to calm her down and it seemed to work. We soon stared watching Friends for the rest of the day as it wasn't scary and it was more of a comfort show. We were a lot of episodes in when I started to feel sleepy. I yawned and cuddled into Diane's side to get more comfortable. I felt Diane's soft lips on my head before she talked. "Goodnight, baby." I smiled into her arm and mumbled back to her. "Night mommy, I love you." She began stroking my hair and whispered back to me. "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫." With that she kissed my head again and I drifted to sleep in her presence, feeling finally happy.