dreams do come true

I woke up to the morning sunlight creating a line on my face. I exhaled and smiled, knowing that I could see her. I never liked waking up as it always seemed like effort, but now I get to see her when I wake up. I turned my head to look for Diane, but she was not next to me. Panicking, I shot my head up with my body and closed my eyes as I saw her, breathing a sigh of relief. She was sat at the metal outdoor furniture on the balcony of our rustic, hispanic hotel. I got up from the big, messy bed, smiling as I recalled last night. I wrapped my hands around Diane's neck from behind and peppered her neck with soft kisses. She jumped at first but then chuckled and grabbed my forearm. "Morning Mrs Sherman." She smirked as I sat down next to her, blushing at my new name. "Good morning honey." She smiled before returning her eyes to the ocean view. I however, looked her perfect body up and down. She was wearing a white, silk dressing down and she had her hair like she always had it. Her median-lengthened, auburn hair sat on her chest, light curls like always. I was lost in mesmerisation until Diane spoke again. "Mexico is so beautiful, don't you think?" She turned to me and smiled. God, how I loved that smile. "Yeah, honestly I don't want to go home. Can we have a honeymoon forever?" She laughed and stood up, reaching her hands out for me to grab. I stood up, grasping her hands and looking into her eyes and she stood slightly taller than me. She kissed my forehead for a few seconds before looking back into my eyes. "Unfortunately not baby, but I would love to stay here forever." I pouted before we walking back inside our room.

I plopped on the massive king-sized bed that accompanied the honeymoon suite and laid down on the comfy, white sheets. I closed my eyes and breathed the hot, ocean air. Out of nowhere, I felt Diane straddle my waist and kiss my neck passionately. I gasped and groaned in pleasure. "You want round 2? I didn't tire you out last night I see." Diane chuckled into my neck before pulling back and looking down at me, pinning my wrists beside my head. She grinned mischievously and leaned down to my ear. "I can never get enough of you." She pulled back and winked as she lowered her head down to my perky breasts that were concealed by a thin layer of silk. She lifted my PJ top up and over my head, with the help of me lifting my arms. She smiled while looking down at my bear chest, watching my nipples harden at the cold air in the room. She leaned down and kissed the centre of my chest before shifting her plump lips to her left, kissing my right nipple. She sucked lightly and swirled her tongue around my nipple, causing my breathing to get heavier. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment as it unfolded, moving my hand down her back and giving her ass a gentle squeeze. Diane moved over and tended to my other breast, repeating her previous actions of gentle sucking and kitten-licking my pink nipple. I moaned quietly as she softly nibbled on my breast. Diane kissed back up my body until she got to my ear and whispered in it before biting my earlobe. "Move back baby girl, mommy is hungry and really wants to taste you." I hummed at her words as they fell off her tongue softly.

I used my hands to pull myself back and I laid down on the large bed. Diane crawled towards me slowly on all fours, biting her lips and staring intently into my eyes with lust. Her perfectly round ass moved behind her but I couldn't help the moan that escaped my agape lips at it. She pulled my panties down and off my legs before placing my legs gently over her shoulders. She licked her lips as she stared at my glistening pussy. With no warning, she leaned forward and connected her smooth lips with my wet centre. I moaned, louder than before, and squirmed as she kitten licked my clit. "Please don't tease me, pleasure me mommy." She hummed with her mouth on my area, sending vibrations through my body. "As you wish, my angel." She lightly licked down to my entrance and began to hungrily eat me out, getting more aggressive over time. "Oh fuck- yes! Just like that!" I threw my head back as I leaned on my elbows, indulging in the orgasm that was approaching. Suddenly, Diane plunged two fingers deep inside me and began to pump her fingers at a rapid pace. I opened my mouth and moaned loudly at the feeling. "You're so tight baby, cum for me." With that, my orgasm ripped through me and I squirted on Diane's fingers. She licked my throbbing pussy from top to bottom before sucking on her fingers, desperately trying to taste me. "Delicious." She winked and licked the rest of my cum off of her hand.

I sat up against the head board, eyes still closed tightly as I tried to catch my breath. I felt the mattress shift and it cave down slightly next to me, telling me that Diane was sat next to me. She began to play with my hair softy and I rested my head on her shoulder, my breathing getting lighter. "That was so fucking good." I spoke after a while and Diane exhaled a laugh. "I'm glad you had fun baby, I sure as hell did." I chuckled at her words and finally opened my eyes. I looked up and met Diane's gaze as she admired me. "I'm so glad I met you." Diane pouted as her eyes became glassy. "I'm so glad I met you too baby, even though we didn't really have a natural first meeting." We chuckled and I recalled that time well. After our movie night, we spend the whole night together. It was the most amazing time of my life, so I simply couldn't forget it. We lived a normal life since that night. Diane became less protective and I trusted her completely. We decided that we should move since we didn't want people to find me. I know it sounds bad, but if they found me Diane would be arrested and I would be taken away from the love of my life. So we moved states, and this also allowed Diane to start therapy. She was reluctant at first, but after she really thought about it she must have realised that the situation wasn't normal. And I'm she did the therapy. It helped her a lot and now we lived a normal life, together and happy together.

a/n - thank you all for reading this book, im not sure how i feel abt this ending but i hope u liked it! this will be the end of the book and this was just an update as it was requested, i love you all and hope u have a good day/night <3