Prologue

{A/n: Hey everyone Roach here with the rewrite of this story! DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Star Wars or RWBY!}

*In the Atmosphere of Tatooine*

Zon was typing in on the console of their ship while Photon was getting the ship ready to go into hyperspace once Levos figures out where Abinh Dul and his group of Pirates disappeared too. Tekra was in the cargo hold doing maintenance on Beta-5. "I found him!" Levos said and Photon and Zon looked at him. "Where at Levos?" Photon asked and Levos looked at him. "He's in the unknown regions. Thanks to that bug I put into his computers though we should be able to follow his trail there safely!" Levos explained and they nod. "Give Photon the coordinates and I'll go let Tekra know we're about to go into hyperspace!" Zon said and Levos nodded and started giving Photon the coordinates as Zon left the bridge and headed to the cargo hold. Tekra was washing off the sand and dust off of Beta-5 as he had recently helped them raid Abinh Dul's hideout on Tatooine. However Abinh Dul managed to escape into space and went into hyperspace. "Yo Tekra! We've tracked down Abinh Dul! We're about to go into hyperspace!" Zon told him and he nodded. "Got it boss! I'm almost done here so I'll finish up and meet you two on the bridge." Tekra said and Zon nodded and returned to the bridge. Once everyone was on the bridge they entered hyperspace. 

*On Remnant*

Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkryie had just defeated a large Nevermore and Deathstalker and was getting ready to head back to the Huntsmen Academy known as Beacon Academy but Ruby who was on top of the mountain noticed something  in the distance. "Hey guys! It looks like an airship crashed in the forest! We need to go help out anyone who survived!" Ruby said to her friends and they nodded. "Ruby is right! There might be injured! Or they could even be under attack by Grimm!" Blake said. "I just hope we're not to late!" Pyrrha said and they nodded and rushed to the location of the crash site. Once they arrived however they were surprised to see that it wasn't an airship that crashed but a ship that they have never seen before. Not only that but the people around the ship looked similar to humans but were not humans at the same time. A few Grimm were trying to attack them but they were being shot dead by strange guns that fired red bolts of light. "These creatures are such a pain! They don't seem to stop attacking us!" They heard one of us said. "Who are these guys?!" Jaune asked. "I don't know but we should inform Ozpin immediately!" Blake said and they nodded and turned around but were met by two of the guys pointing blasters at them. "Look what we have here!" One said smirking. "Drop your weapons and we might just let you live!" The other said and just as they contemplated fighting them off the other aliens showed up. They had no choice but to surrender to them.

Meanwhile Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch were watching this from the cliffs. "Ozpin this isn't good! We got to do something!" Goodwitch said and Ozpin nodded in agreement. "Let's get going!" Ozpin said. "We're going with you Ozpin!" Professor Port said as he showed up with Professor Oobleck, Taiyang Xiao Long, and Qrow Branwen. "If those guys even harm one hair on my daughter's heads I'll beat them into the ground!" Tai said and Ozpin nodded and they headed into the forest. Back with Ruby and her friends one of the strange creatures was talking to someone on some kind of communication device. "Why haven't you finished gathering up the supplies from our ship?!" The man on the other side of the communicator said. "I'm sorry boss but we keep getting attacked by the local wildlife and it's slowing our progress!" The creature replied to the man on the other side. Strangely the man on the other side actually looked like a human but they couldn't make out his features due to the way the comm device displayed him. "I don't want your excuses! Just get it done!" The man who seemed to be the boss yelled at his subordinate. "Understood boss! Though we have captured some locals snooping around our ship! What should we do with them?" The grunt asked his boss. "We don't need any more delays! Get rid of them and return here!" The boss said and he nodded. "Understood." He said before hanging up with his boss.

The creature then pulled out a strange pistol and pointed it at her head. "I'd hate seeing such a pretty face wind up dead but I have to do what the boss says. He's already in a bad mood thanks to those Mandos!" The creature said as he pointed his pistol at her head. He then started pulling the trigger and Yang went wide eyed. "Ruby!?" She yelled just as the sound of a blaster going off echoed but the bolt didn't come from the man's blaster instead it came from the sky. The bolt of light flew from the sky and hit the man right in the head and he fell over dead. The 8 students were shocked by this. Then suddenly a missile from the sky flew into one of the vehicles they had parked and it blew up along with it's cargo. "Damn it! The Mandos found us!?" One of the grunts said. "How did they find us so quickly?!" Another said as 4 man wearing armor landed and started attacking the pirates. It was quite clear to Ruby and her friends that these men were skilled and highly trained warriors due to the fact that despite they were outnumbered the Pirates were having trouble even getting a kill shot on any of them meanwhile the 4 warriors were landing kill shot after kill shot. 6 pirates tried to escape on a speeder but one of the warriors looked at one of his comrades. "Tekra!" He said and motioned to the speeder and the man now known as Tekra nodded and walked over a few paces and lowered something attached to his helmet. He then pressed a button on his gauntlet and then leaned forward and the pointy spike on his back launched out of his pack and flew towards the speeder before impacting it and exploding killing the last remaining pirates. Just as quickly as the battle had started it was over. Ruby and her friends stared on in amazement how how 4 people were able to take out nearly 2 dozen or more fighters in a matter of minutes despite the number difference. 

{And done with the prologue. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Until the next update!}