Audrey Hepburn Quotes

Words to live by:

Happy girls are the prettiest.

--

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

--

Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.

--

 Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.

--

Nothing is impossoble. The word itself says: I'm possible.

--

The most important thing is to enjoy your life. To be happy. That's all that matters.

--

 People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed. Never throw out anyone.

--

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It kills a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.

--

Let's face it. A nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people. It does for me.

--

I believe in pink. I believe in laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles.

--

The best thing to hold on to in life is each other.

--

Anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist.

--

The beauty in a woman is not a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows. 

--

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come. The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.

--

I hope you enjoyed reading them and agree with them! Clever and beautiful, wasn't she, Audrey?