Chapter 16 - Call Me Baby

My eyes widen in slight fear and confusion as my brain absorbs his words. Hastily, I push against his bare chest, but my feeble attempts to push him away come to no avail. He begins to lower his head into crook of my neck and one of his hands slowly squeezes my left boob through the material of my t-shirt and bra. I gasp loudly and my cheeks become instantly flushed.

"R-R-R-R-Roman, I-I'm not r-ready yet" I stutter, causing him to halt above me and stare down at me longingly. His strong gaze burns deeply into my skin and I swallow apprehensively.

"I won't hurt you" The whispered words tumble from his plump lips and fall into my ears, his hand being removed from my torso to be placed on my cheek. His hand softly caresses my burning cheeks. The slight pout on his lips makes them even more kissable. I close my eyes firmly in thought, leaning into his touch. "I'll make it special. I'll be gentle" Roman speaks, pleading almost begging. Finally, I let out a sigh of resignation and steadily open my eyes.

"Okay, but not here" I reply, gesturing at the sofa and our current surroundings. He smiles lovingly and genuinely down at me.

"I love you" He susserates, speedily straightening up and clambering off of the sofa. His hand is held out and timidly I take it in mine. Roman gently pulls me into a standing position, before literally sweeping me off of my feet and carrying me out of the room. Bridal style.

Swallowing nervously once again, I wrap my arms around his neck, and his strong arms tighten minimally around my bent legs and my back. A single kiss is placed to the top of my head as we begin to ascend the wooden staircase. My heart beats rapidly and fights to escape my ribcage when we near my white bedroom door.

"Are you sure about this?" Roman asks, nibbling his bottom lip whilst watching me cautiously. My frantically beating heart skips a beat at the sight of him and almost stops completely; and I am once more overwhelmed by how much I love the man whom is currently gazing down at me as if I am the centre of his universe. I nod steadily and press my lips to his as he pushes my bedroom door open.

I am gently put down, before Roman's lips are attacking mine once more. Stumbling slightly, I grip onto his broad shoulders and allow his tongue to enter my mouth. His arms snake around my middle and gently tug my body flush against his, causing the both of us to moan into each other's mouths.

So much for just talking.

Roman begins to leisurely walk us backwards and my grip on his shoulders tightens. Our lips still remain firmly pressed together as our tongues battle heavily for dominance.

Suddenly my legs hit the side of my mattress and I fall backwards still attached to Roman. His hands hit the mattress as he joins me, preventing him from falling onto me completely. Our lips remain connected and our tongues dance like snakes to an unspoken rhythm. My hands slowly glide from his shoulders into his hair, fisting his brown locks whilst his hands slip into my t-shirt and skim over the palid skin of my stomach. My breath catches in my throat as a tingling sensation passes through my skin when his nimble fingers glide over it. I gasp into Roman's mouth when his hands slide under the wiring of my white bra and tenderly squeeze my breasts.

"I love you" Roman whispers, before slowly placing a trail of light kisses from my mouth to just below my right ear. My hands tighten on his hair when he begins to suck and nip at the sensitive skin.

"R-Roman... I love you too" I speak, completely breathless. Allowing my hands to slide from his hair and past his shoulders, I run them over his toned torso, memorizing every dip and bump as my fingers travel further south. Roman smirks against my neck, before suddenly flipping us over so that I am perched on top of him with my hands pressed firmly to his chest to prevent myself from falling over.

"You're so beautiful" He speaks, after detaching his lips from neck. I let out a quiet whimper as his hands fall to the hem of my t-shirt and swiftly pull it over my head. "...and perfect" He whispers, cupping my face in his right hand whilst skillfully unclasping my bra with the other. My cheeks flush a deep magenta and a nervous giggle flees my swollen lips.

At a restrained pace, Roman pushes the straps of my bra down my arms, discarding it on the floor almost immediately afterwards. My arms instantly wrap around my chest and I cast my gaze downwards nervously, enabling my hair to cover my face whilst my cheeks burn brightly. Embarrassment takes over my entirety. Hands gently pull my arms away from my body, causing me to look up at Roman who is staring back at me intently.

"There's no need to be ashamed" He speaks, shifting so that our eyes are now level. "You're perfect and flawless in every way" Roman breathes, tenderly brushing my hair away from my face and brushing his nose against mine. Cautiously, I place my trembling lips upon his, taking his exquisitively carved face in my shaking hands. Nervously I push him down onto the mattress, still clutching his face desperately. His hands skim up and down my sides gently, playing with the waistband of my black skinny jeans.

Releasing Roman's face, my hands cautiously travel down his bare chest and come to a halt at his belt. Trembling, my hands slowly unbuckle the black belt, unbutton and unzip his jeans. I freeze in my tracks as I feel Roman steadily removing my jeans. I glance at his face, biting my lip heavily. My cheeks burn intensely as he rolls us over once more and fully removes my trousers, throwing them haphazardly behind him. Then after climbing off of the bed he continues to take off his jeans, placing his phone on my bedside table and pulling a condom packet out of his wallet. I swallow apprehensively as he repositions himself above me and places a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"I love you. Don't forget that" He susserates, nudging my nose lightly with his. I nod steadily and kiss his swollen lips swiftly, gasping when I feel his hand slip into my underwear and his fingers begin to rub me. A quiet moan escapes my lips and he picks up the pace minimally, causing my hips to buck towards him. Roman smirks slightly before removing his hand and teasingly licking his fingers. Quickly, he removes our underwear and rolls on the condom.

"You ready, baby?" He asks, seductively. I nod curtly and he slowly eases into me. A loud moan erupts from my mouth when he pulls back and pushes into me once more. He continues to thrust slowly in and out of me with ease, attaching his lips to mine. My hands desperately cling to his shoulders as I groan in pleasure whilst he rocks in and out of me at an almost torturous pace.

"Roman, f-f-aster" I moan, tightening my grip on his shoulders and digging my nails into his pale skin. He growls lowly, fisting the sheets before suddenly slamming to into me. My breath is knocked out of my lungs as he proceeds to literally fuck me into the mattress. I moan loudly, my back curving and pressing my body closer to his.

Eventually, I begin to feel a strange tightening sensation in my stomach and my hips are uncontrollably grinding in time with Roman whom is still pounding into me relentlessly. I gaze up at him and bask in the beauty of him. Sweat has started to collect on his forehead and his emerald eyes are heavy with lust as they stare back at me.

"Roman!" I groan loudly as I feel myself come apart beneath him in a flood of pleasure and his orgàsm soon follows, ripping through him as it did me.

He collapses lazily next to me after having removed the condom, and pulls the quilt over us. Sluggishly I wrap my arms around his torso and place a chaste kiss to the bare skin.

"I love you" I speak, softly. Roman's arms encircle me and I feel him kiss the top of my head gently.

"I love you too" He whispers as we both drift off into a blissful sleep.