first..... lucid dream???

-Eli POV

It was morning. The sun's reflection was so bright it was amazing. For some reason I couldn't explain, I was still sleepy after taking a power nap. Yesterday was so tiring even though I had just slept I feel tired already just thinking about how I have many things I had to do. My mom was making a hole on the wall for my picture. I slept for at least five minutes. I woke up, I looked in the mirror and I slept again but this time i finally slept soundly.

I awoke from this place where the moon was so bright almost like the sun, and the stars were so dazzling to the point you can see it twinkling and shining followed by the bright fireflies. It was late at night for some reason. I must have fallen asleep till dark. I was wearing a white silk dress falling down to my knees topped by a cream cardigan. Weird, I don't remember changing? wait, why am I outside? More importantly where am I?!?!

I got up from the grass exploring the mysterious lands. Then I thought I must be dreaming like one of those lucid dreams that's been going around. It's a dream where it's so realistic that it's almost impossible to know that it is in fact a dream.

After I had convinced myself that this is probably not real and I'm probably tripping. I saw a figure too charming to exist on earth. I hid behind the trees I watched him running around with a deer that was of galaxy color. He was warm, he made me feel strange, a feeling I couldn't explain. Then he looked at my direction. It felt dazzling, my heart was raising. A feeling that was described in the novels where the main characters of a romance novel have met and fallen deep in love, and yet the feelings I was experiencing were so amazing but felt so forbidden, I was scared of what he was gonna do. In the blink of an eye he vanished. The aura around him and his pet was gone now too. I'm confused, I looked around and he was behind me.

"Oh, look who we have here. A new traveler? or perhaps a lost soul or a newborn sapling from the plants or an offspring of an asterian creature." he said to the space.

He said that happily as I watched him fly around like a fricking annoying bug that kept on buzzing.

"hello, are you a new born???" he said shouting.

"Are you an idiot!? if she's truly a newborn or a sapling she can't talk. And I highly doubt a newborn can understand us Nate " a voice scolded him from which I cannot see who...

Even though I cannot see the creature? who said that, I can guarantee it was probably rolling it's eyes. And the way that it talks is quite cute like a British girl of some sort.

So his name is Nate and i agree with the voice he is dumb. Well, In human terms if you're a baby can you understand a question like "ArE yOu a nEwBorN?"

I don't know if a newborn has a different meaning here but I'm guessing no since from what I heard. As they continued to chatter I noticed a round gold hand mirror lying on the ground where I awoke. It's similar to the one in my room which is the attic. It's not a full length body mirror but they're both gold and have the same carvings. I looked around first making sure they weren't paying attention and then quickly took the mirror. We talked for some time and walked towards an old building. As we walked along the creature made itself visible and she looked beautiful. Pale and slender with wings of different colors. The most enchanting about her was her eyes, It had different hues of blues and violets, it had specs of gold which made them look like stars and her eyes like the galaxy.

"Oh, are you okay? It's been a long time we've been walking. By the way my name is...... " the creature introduced herself but her voice became muffled to me. Everything was becoming blurry. I don't know why but I started getting real exhausted and I couldn't breathe properly..... "

"Are you coming? " She asked.

"Me?" I asked not sure of everything as I was extremely dizzy.

"Yes! you " she said cheerfully.

"Okay, I'm coming " I replied as best as I could.

As I turned around I heard a clock ticking then a bell. After that everything went black...

*trrrring, trrring, trrrring*

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. What a weird dream. I yawned. It was a waste I couldn't catch her name she was really pretty. Pfftt! I must have gone mad. Why would I catch someones name knowing they were from a dream. Soo stupid...

I checked the time it was currently 3:00 am. It was still so early if I got ready for school so I changed into my running clothes and went for a run.

The morning breeze really helped clear my mind about all of the things that have been happening. It really suprised me how it affected me. I'm really never the type to be affected no matter what the situation is, I've been called cold for that. I miss them. I miss dad and my siblings. If I could turn back time I would've done something to help mend my parents relationship so we won't have to be separated.

I checked the time again. Currently 4:00 am and I decided it was time to go back home and start getting ready for school. I got home and my mom just woke up and I decided I should be the one to prepare for breakfast cause I didn't want mom to be tired so early in the day.

"Mom, what would you like for breakfast? " I asked my lovely mother.

"Anything honey, I just want some of your good coffee " Mom replied.

"Egg benedicts with extra bacon, Italian chopped salad, and good morning coffee coming right up! " I said happily as I prepared the ingredients.

-----------------------------

*Some time later

"Oh, honey this is delicious. A simple breakfast with you is a really great way to start the day " mom complimented me.

"Mom, it's just simple egg benedicts and Italian chopped salad. I understand the coffee cause I make REALLY GOOD coffee but delicious is an overstatement over this " I replied.

"Well, if you don't believe me I won't force you honey but just so you know it was really good."

After breakfast I started getting ready for school. Bathing first, changing into a fitted sleeveless top and some cargos and a jacket. I dried my hair, adding some hair rings and tying it into a simple half up.

After all that I made sure all of the things I needed were in my bag. I went downstairs and quickly zipped my boots up, bid my mom good bye and went to my car.

I drove for a few minutes then arrived at my new school. Ambrosia High, the name of my new school. I got out of the car at entered the massive building. I quickly found my way to the receptions office and got my schedule, uniform, gym clothes, and my pre ordered i. The uniform thing was absolutely unnecessary since you're not really required to wear it, just on some days.